People Skills

As we walked to the statue, I smirked knowing that one of them would get scared. "Ben! Ben! BEEEEEEN!" I nagged. "What, Y/N?" He said, smiling but rolling his eyes. "Can I do the thing?" I asked, looking at the statue of Adam. He nodded. "Yay!" I looked up at the statue-Adam and clapped twice. Carlos screamed and jumped into Beanie Boy's arms. "Dang, Carlos! Calm down!" I chuckled. Ben looked at me with a warning face and I stopped. "Beanie Boy, set the poor boy down." I said, walking away. "Beanie Boy?" He asked. I nodded, checking my nails. 

"Okay, Lizard." I spun around at him. "LIZARD?!" He looked terrified. "DISHONOR! DISHONOR ON YOU! DISHONOR ON YOUR FAMILY! DISHONOR ON YOUR BEANIE!" I yelled, pointing my arms at him. I tossed my notebook to my friend, Crystal, daughter of Cri-Kee. She began writing down what I was saying. 

"Woah, woah, woah!" Ben said, running over. "Don't mind her, she takes after her dad. Crystal." Crystal stopped writing and gave me my notebook. "Thank you, Crystal." I muttered, glaring at Jay. When Ben and the VK's walked away, Audrey came up to me. "You know, we have to work on your people skills." She said, leading us toward the rest of the group. "You sound like my dad, it's weird." Me and Audrey laughed.