Chapter 31: Spirit Martial Academy

Start from the beginning

Everyone, "..."

Jun Xie looked at Mo Li, and couldn't help laughing and said, "Are you happy?"

Li Li nodded and said, "Of course I am very happy."

He didn't know why, but when he heard Jun Xie say that they were Taoist couples, he felt an inexplicable excitement and joy in his heart.

The corners of Jun Xie's mouth were slightly curved, and he smiled lightly, his brows and eyes were soft, and the scattered sunlight dotted his body, making him even more illusory.

Looking at Jun Xie's smile, Mo Li couldn't help feeling a little dazed. He felt that Jun Xie was the most beautiful person in the world, bar none.

At this moment, it seemed that Mo Li could no longer see the existence of other people, only Jun Xie was in his eyes.

The gentle look in Jun Xie's eyes disappeared without a trace when he turned his head to look at Li Tianfang, Tian Gaofei and Qi Liangji.

In order to resolve their embarrassing situation, Li Tianfang put his fist on his lips and coughed twice, then asked suddenly, "Mr. Jun and Mr. Mo should both be around 20 years old. I wonder if you are going to Lingwu too?" Studying in college?"

"I know Lingwu Continent, but what is Lingwu Academy?" Mo Li looked puzzled.

Hearing what Mo Li said, Li Tianfang, Tian Gaofei, and Qi Liangji couldn't help being a little surprised. There are still monks in Lingwu Continent who don't know the existence of Lingwu Academy?

Are you kidding them?

Jun Xie searched the memory of the original owner, but found that the original owner had no impression of this Lingwu Academy.

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie, and Jun Xie could only shrug his shoulders at Mo Li, and said, "Don't look at me like that, I don't know very well, but since it's an academy, it must be a good place to practice."

Jun Xie didn't feel anything about the fact that the original owner didn't know about Lingwu Academy. After all, the original owner had lived in the Tianyun City's palace for so many years, but he didn't even know about the existence of Tianyun Secret Realm.

"Why don't you know?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and scratched the back of his head with his hand.

He has amnesia, but Jun Xie has no amnesia!

"Why do I have to know?" Jun Xie asked calmly.

He didn't intend to tell Li Li about his real background now, as for the future, it would depend on the situation.

"You seem to be right when you say that." Mo Li nodded.

Everyone, "..."

Where did these two come from?

Jun Xie looked at Li Tianfang, his face remained unchanged, "You just think that we have cultivated for many years in the deep mountains and old forests, and we know nothing about the outside world."

Everyone, "..."

Seeing Jun Xie and Mo Li looking at him, Li Tianfang felt a little stressed, so he slowly talked about Lingwu Academy.

Lingwu Academy is the largest training academy in Lingwu Continent, and also the only one in Lingwu Continent.

Therefore, even if Lingwu Academy is named after the mainland, there is no objection, and the chief dean of Lingwu Academy is the only one with the highest cultivation level known to everyone in Lingwu mainland.

Lingwu Academy recruits students every year, as long as they are under 25 years old, they can take the entrance examination of Lingwu Academy.

Only by passing the test can one truly become a student of Lingwu Academy.