𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗦 𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬

𝖯𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖤𝖲 𝖨𝖬 𝖲𝖮𝖱𝖱𝖸 𝖨 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖢𝖱𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖶𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖨 𝖲𝖶𝖤𝖠𝖱 𝖨 𝖣𝖨𝖣𝖭'𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖦𝖤𝖳

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗦- 𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗥, 𝗝𝗔𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞

𝟤𝖭𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Bringing the last box from the truck, finally being able to sit on the slightly uncomfortable plastic-wrapped couch. your grandma, Perla, was finding a place to put your grandpa's picture and ashes, now this is a bit morbid. And maybe a bit of a concern, but not to your grandma. She could care less

So in her absence, you wanted to go around and see some people in the neighborhood you knew beforehand, and also to get some food. So you went out, not before informing your grandmother about what you were doing and where you were going, and rode your bike around (the bike was a gift from your grandma that you could keep in Italy while you were in California) 

First, you visited some of your grandma's friends, then some of your friends. and finally, you swung by Libeccios for some strawberry cake. As you walk in and wait to be seated, everything was peaceful at first...

....

Until a guy with a headband, and a guy whose suit looks... can't explain but it looks like green swish cheese runs past you. Now this would be normal, if not irritating. until you see the fork in his hand. Now it's worrying, but minding your business is easy, not that easy in Italy but it's still relatively.

So, not wanting to have to be a witness to somebody getting possibly stabbed with a fork, you take yourself, and your grandma's slices and get the hell out, getting back on your bike and flipping your snap-button sunglasses down, and rode back into your grandma's house

Upon arrival, you see a car. Your grandma doesn't drive, she relies on others to get around, she'll have you drive the beetle car in the garage, or she'll walk. But  your mom said the last time she drove it was 1988.
(YALL IF YK WHAT PART TOOK PLACE THIS YEAR THIS IS IMA BE SO HAPPY EVEN IF YOU SEARCH IT UP IDC)

Slowly getting off your bike and walking towards the house, the door was slightly open. As if a white girl in a horror film possessed you, you summoned Spacesuit Bluez and one of your blue plushies appeared in your hand. Holding it by its stem, you slowly opened the door. Praying it doesn't creak, miraculously your prayers are answered for once. Slowly walking down the short hallway to the living room...

I kid you not. The nigga was sitting down and talking to your grandma like it was normal, seeing it must be ok to come around the corner you finally spoke up "Hey grandma? I'm back and I got cake, strawberry specifically since I know it's your favorite" you said in a cheery voice, "oh thank you, dear. I could've baked some you didn't need to do that. say hello to our visitor, Abbachio. He's here about your grandpa's debt." she said in a happy old-lady tone.

slowly walking toward your grandma. "Hello, Sir. Grandma, what debt? What are you talking about? Grandpa never owed anyone anything." you question suspiciously. Your question was answered soon after," if I may, he owed a debt to the mafia and I've come to collect it. If you have no way to pay, I'm sure we can work out a way to pay it off in a different way." the guy, whose name is Abbacchio, politely, but flatly informed us. One thing came to mind

How the actual fuck will this get paid off?

We bouta one direction fan fiction th𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝖾

𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄, 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇 (𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗅...

𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄, 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇 (𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝗌 /𝗁𝗃) 𝖠𝖭𝖸𝖶𝖠𝖸 𝖡𝖸𝖤𝖤 𝖯𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖤𝖲 𝖲𝖤𝖤 𝖴 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱