I want to feel you

Start from the beginning

Before standing up and walking back out into the kitchen all seductively. "Wow Elvis" one of the boys reply. They all nod in response seeming to have enjoyed that little show that I put on, for everyone. "What a women huh?" Elvis' cousin Billy asks, Elvis is met with rage knowing that they all enjoyed it as much as he did.

He goes back to the sitting room, with the boys. Sitting down with his leg up to cover himself, and his erection. "Elvis wanna fight?" Jerry asks him, getting up to his feet hoping around like a boxer. "nah, not right now." Elvis says chewing on his lip. "How come ep?" Jerry asks him looking all bummed out his friend didn't want to box.  "I'm tired Jerry. 'haths all" Elvis replies.

Later sometime passes, I've finished helping with the tidying, and washing up. So I lead myself out to the living room, at first I sit down on a corner seat, cuddling myself up into a little ball, listening to the harmonic voice Elvis has, whilst he plays his guitar. It feels like he's singing about me, this song is a beautiful ballad, Elvis has everyone around him, sitting on the floor like children.

"This you can believe, I will never leave you. Heaven knows I won't. Baby don't say don't."

His voice sounds so heavenly, perfect and beautiful, like a angel ascended from the gates of heaven. I see Elvis look over to me as he strums his guitar, before he stands up placing his guitar on a stand. "Anyone got the time?" he asks looking around. "Almost 12 am, ep. Why?" Charlie asks him. "Dontcha think it's time y'all head outta hear?" Elvis asks sternly, standing up. "How come Elvis, I thought we were having fun?"  asks Billy.

I do a fake yawn, signalling that I'm tired too, "I'm gonna head up to bed, you boys don't stay up too late y'all hear?" I ask them walking up the stairs. "Yeah okay, sure thing doll." Elvis says watching me shimmy up the stairs. Elvis blows me a kiss as I disappear up the stairs.

I get to the bedroom, and shut the door over gently, before walking over to the closet so I can pick out some clothes, for bed. I pick out this beautiful blush pink almost lingerie pajama set and lay it on the bed as I lock the bathroom door to have a shower.

I step into the shower feeling the hot water bubble against my skin, it feels almost perfect. I turn around to wet my hair and let the water hit my back. I shudder at the feeling of it. I wash my body, and hair before rinsing every bubble off.

Elvis is still downstairs by the time I blowdry my hair, and get dressed in my pajamas. I decide to turn off the big bedroom light and turn on my bedside lamp so I can read, around forty or so minutes later, Elvis comes into the room.

"Hi honey" he says as he walks into the bathroom to freshen up. "Hi Elvis" I reply not looking up from my book, reading away. "I couldn't shake them off, they were really not having it." He says stepping out, the only this covering him being tight boxer shorts. I look up from my book at last and give him a glance before biting my lip while watching him walk over to the bed.

"Now honey, that stunt you played earlier." He says sitting on my side of the bed looking at me. "What about it Elvis? Isn't it what you wanted?" I say placing my book down on the nightstand. "No, your noises are for me only to hear." He says moving himself closer to my thighs, grabbing ahold of one and giving it a rough pinch.

He bites down on his lip looking at my reaction, which was a quiet "yelp" his fingers start to creep up closer and closer to my heated spot, I felt myself grow needy and impatient, so I move his hand up.

"Woah there honey, not yet, I ain't give ya, yer punishment yet." he gives me his hand to help me up out of the bed. "C'mere an' bend over my lap, wont'cha?" He asks me, I do as I'm told laying myself horizontally over his lap. I feel him pull my shorts up, making them into a thong almost, before he gently pinches each ass cheek.