14. Hired A Detective

Start from the beginning

Paras: how are you man???...

Faisu: I am fine tell me about yourself...

Paras: life is going on by solving the cases... Hi Siddharth...

He said while looking towards Sid... Sid was confused, he said...

Sid: how do you know me???... We didn't met before...

Paras: well I am a detective and I know Faisu, so I know each and every person related to him...

Sid: really!!!...

Paras: just joking, Faisu told me about you... Anyways, why you came here Faisu???... I mean did you have any work???...

Faisu: yeah there is a work... Actually the thing is...

He told everything about Ashnoor... Paras was listening to him very carefully and recorded everything... He said...

Paras: hmm it's really sad what's her name Ashnoor Kaur right...

Sid: yeah can you find out who is the father of her child and please without letting her know...

Paras: yeah don't worry she won't know anything... These rich spoilt brats are like this only, they don't care about girls feelings... All they care about is their own pleasure... And most of their targets are those girls who belong from middle class or poor class or those who came from villages... And these innocent girls also get trapped in their sweet talks... And these girls also fall in their false love traps and promises... They forgot that why their parents sent them here... Their parents send them to study after working so hard and they forget everything in someone's false love...

They heard a voice...

: Don't forget that we are also going to do love marriage...

Paras: but my love is pure for you Richa...

(A/N: Introducing Richa Mukherjee... Fiancee of Paras... She is a good hacker and works with Paras... A temporary character...)

(A/N: I have seen them together in Mahabharat in the role of Abhimanyu and Uttara... I really like their pairing... So I thought to keep them in this story... I thought a different storyline before and I was thinking to keep Tunisha Sharma and Sheezan Mohammed Khan... But now I changed the storyline... I hope you guys will like it...)