GRAHPRAVESH

The singhania family took short route to reach before the newlywed and prepare for grahpravesh, while the driver was taking the newlywed from long route.

There was silence in car and jung-woon started talking to remove awkwardness between them.

Jung-woon:- umm, divya, I wanna ask you something.

Divya:- yes, jung-woon ji.

Jung-woon:- umm, do you hate me for marrying you so suddenly.

Divya:- no, but i wanna know why did you agree to marry is it out of sympathy or pity.

Jung-woon:- umm, basically no, I can't stand those kind of person and i was thinking about marriage and all and you looked perfect, I mean you are my ideal type a girl who knows how keep family joined and all and loyal.

Divya:- I promise on my life to never fail your trust.

Jung-woon:- umm, Divya also I want you to know this, I am mafia king.

Divya:- what I mean like real mafia.

Jung-woon:- yeah, but don't worry I won't hu-.

Divya:- I trust you and your profession don't matter to me unless you don't hurt innocent people and destroy their lives.

Jung-woon:- I don't, I only hurt bad people.

Divya:- then, I don't have any problem.

They reached mansion.

Reena did her grahpravesh and everyone was elated that jung-woon married Divya as singhania family know that you are perfect for him and Same with bts members kids, you earned their trust in few time.

Then they did ring finding ceremony.

(In this a ring is dropped in a big pot full of milk and it's stirred then the couple are given three chances and who finds ring two time rules in the relationship).

Jung-woon won in the ceremony and Divya lost.

Then they went in there room to see it decorated beautifully.

Jung-woon looks at Divya and made her sit on bed and kneel in front her and holds her hand.

Jung-woon:- If you want only then anything will happen.

Divya thoughts:- he is so kind and gentle with me, he has full right but still he respect him and I have already fallen in love since I first saw him, I should be happy God has given me my love and he is so respectful.

Divya:- I....I want to give our relationship my best and I give you my consent.

Then jung-woon smiles and then they became one.

Next morning.......

Divya woke up and saw jung-woon and felt so loved, she hesitate and then kiss on the forehead and went to bath.

After bathing and dressing, she came out in a red saree and wet hair wrapped in a towel and blow dries her long hair.

Suddenly she feels arms around her waist and kiss her neck and sees jung-woon snuggle in the crook of her neck.

Divya:- jung-woon ji, please go get ready, I have to do puja, please.

Jung-woon:- umm, five more minutes.

Divya:- umm, honey please.

Jung-woon:- what did you call me.

Divya:- sorry, I have seen many girls call their husband call that, you don't like it.