He began with limited resources because the Senate refuses to grant him access to the national treasury. Claude gave him one of the keys to the treasury, but he refused and returned it in order to impress those noblemen with his ability to conduct business and become wealthy on his own.

Of course, Athy also contributed money and profited from it. She even went so far as to form a joint venture with Yhan's Fragrance and Tea Shop, the empire's number-one dessert shop.

"How about you, Athy, do you enjoy your classes?"

Noblewomen in Obelia are often confined to their homes, so she needed his brother's assistance whenever she needed to do something. But that will change now.

"I really enjoy ethics class these days, and the dance teacher always mentions..." Wait... that...

"Mom."

Claude locked his gaze on her and Yhan.

"She what?"

"SHe always mentions Mom and insults us; could not she be a little more creative with her insults?" Yhan asked boredly, "your insults are much more fun to hear than those gossipy ones."

Of course, Claude intends to change the dance instructor, but Yhan stated, "Well, it is fun playing with people every now and then."

His son will undoubtedly put someone in their place.

"You can do whatever you want; change or keep her; the choice is yours." Claude looked at him, "Ignore her because she is known for saying nonsense."

There was a brief moment of silence before Claude said, "It appears your birthdays are approaching."

Their birthday and the anniversary of their mother's death.

After Claude said that, the twins were deafeningly quiet.

Claude asked them for the first time on their seventh birthday for anything they wanted.

They responded to the maids who used to bring them chocolates.

Athy began kissing his cheeks on their ninth birthday, while Yhan requests a pat on the head and another key to the treasury. Yhan threw a temper tantrum and declared that he will be richer than anyone in the empire.

Their tragedy, which was supposed to occur when they were nine, did not occur.

"You can tell me if you have anything you want, like last time, or something you want me to do for you," Claude said solemnly.

"Hah," Yhan smirks, as if he already knows why Claude is asking this, "Just give me a prized liquor, Dad."

"You're fourteen."

"I can stock them up and drink when I am fifteen," Yhan said, smiling. "Oh, I will tell you my Coming of Age Ceremony gift."

[WHAT ABOUT BUD?]

"Of course, I will," Claude said with a slight smile.

Claude's response to Yhan's request was solemn. As if he is expecting something from Athy that only he can provide.

Athy, on the other hand, is dense when it comes to herself.

.

.

"Didn' his majesty inquire about your birthday present?" Felix asked. He and Choi Han accompany them back to their respective palaces. "Did you tell him what gift you would like to get?"

She was completely clueless.

"Well, your debutante ball is coming up soon," Yhan hinted with a big smile.