1

Bronwyn
I was eating dinner with my parents and Maeve, things were good I was with Nate addy was my best friend
And I was good friends with cooper.
That was until 6:17 October 4th I went to take a bite of my chicken and that's when I saw it Maeve had fainted.

"Maevy!" No response. " bronwyn go get her hospital bag" my moms said quickly I grabbed it, tears already running down my face. We rushed to the hospital and they took Maeve. "Bronwyn honey?" "Oh yeah, sorry"
"Would be ok for me and your father to head home and grab some stuff for Maeve?" "No go ahead" "ok sweetie"
"You might as well go and get some sleep" i say and they agree.

Nate
Was around 7 when I got the call, I was lying in bed watching stand by me. I looked at the name, it was Bronwyn I answered the call of course " N-Nate" she spat out Through chocked sobs.

" Bronwyn? Whats wrong! Are you ok?" "its Maeve s-she's in the hospital could you please come I'll explain everything"
"Of course I'm on my way"

I rushed to the hospital bronwyn sounded so scared and worried. As soon as I got there I rushed to her, she told me everything. " there running test now but Nate I swear I have a bad feeling" she's cried. " it's gonna be okay I said running my fingers threw her hair. I held in my arms as she sobbed.

Hii i hope someone read and enjoyed that comment if you read this please I want to know if anyone did working on new chapters! Lots of love -v