𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬★ 𝟎𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Hey," Lo'ak started off, as you move your eyes away from Spider and Kiri, towards Lo'ak's tall figure, "I'm thinking two avatars," placing a hand on his chest, "All alone.."Kiri moved a bit and pushed him away spitefully, "Gross!" Scrunching up her face a bit.

"Guys, sometimes it's not so great to know who your father is." Spider muttered out, both Navi teens stop fighting, their attention focused on Spider. You looked back at Spider, then at Lo'ak and Kiri. "Spider, your not him." She replied in a comforting tone, while he just looked away. You weren't comfortable hearing this, since you've never liked the topic about Spider's father or what happened to your parents.

Turning around, you quietly but quickly left the room, the three only noticing after a couple of seconds you've exited out the room. Spider, Kiri and Lo'ak frowned, knowing why you left. You've never been one to talk about personal stuff, after what happened.  .  .

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Why did you even agree to this. . .

Currently, all three of the Navi kids, including you and Spider, were following Lo'ak through a fairly new area you haven't seen in the forest yet, Tuk was walking cheerfully in front of you and Kiri, as she stopped walking, kneeling down in front of a fairly large, pink flower, Tuk playing and giggling while small, lightly glowing tentacles with, blue in the middle stuck onto her fingers. Kiri went ahead, instead you just waited patiently for Tuk, smiling softly.

"C'mon guys, keep up!" Lo'ak's voice breaking the calm atmosphere, with a stern tone.

Tuk stood up and groaned, taking your hand and walking with you side by side.

"Bro, why did you have to bring her anyway?" Spider questioned, Lo'ak smoothly turned around to face the group, "She's such a crybaby," He uttered out, the group stopping to hear him out, "I'm telling, your not suppose to go to the battlefield," mimicking her voice with a higher pitched tone, as you raise one of your eyebrows, "I'm telling mom if you won't let me come." Tilting his head a bit.

Tuk peeped out from behind you, sticking out her tongue, "Don't pick on her.", Kiri adding on, while Lo'ak rolls his eyes and continues on walking.

After some time, they came to a stop to a massively large tree, as Lo'ak climbed onto it.

"Are there any dead bodies up there?" Tuk shouted, making Y/N look at her wide - eyed. But shrugged it off, and started to continue on the journey ahead. 

While the others walked off, you and Kiri went to explore more into the new area, hands intertwined with each other, when you both stopped as you found the perfect spot to just lay down and relax.

. . . 

Both you and Kiri lay on the soft, lush grass, swaying with a delicate breeze that comes every now and then, eyes closed shut and close to each others bodies. Woodspirtes started to latch onto you, only floating away when a voice is suddenly heard.

"Y/N, Kiri!" A familiar voice cried out, both you and the Navi girl not moving a inch. "Guys?" Spider emerged from the bushes, only to find you and Kiri sleeping peacefully with each other, having a tad bit of jealousy since Kiri was alone with you, but ignored it since now, they had bigger problems. "Y/N, Kiri, time to wake up." kneeling down and softly shaking Kiri, her eyes fluttering open.

Due to the sudden movement, you slowly open your eyes, before you realized you fell asleep. Your E/C eyes moved up to both Spider and Kiri, slightly staring at your face before turning away to face each other. "I was doing that weird thing again, wasn't I?" Kiri mumbled out. "Yeah, you did." Spider answered. Eventually, Tuk came running in, and so did Lo'ak.