"He?" She curiously asked.

"His Highness. I can't fight or use mana at all, but seeing how His Highness so all those things at his age, made me want to work hard and be of use to him."

Do you really think, that by working hard, Yhannie will trust you?

She can't say it out loud.

Yhan said that he can't trust this little whitey because his father is sketchy, but looking at how pure this boy's intention was, Athy knew right away that this boy truly wants to be friends with Yhan.

They continued to talk until he heard the light sound of snapping fingers.

"Have a nice trip?"

She went and hit the warlock with all his might.

At the same time, the door opened with Yhan standing and witnessing this bloody call.

"Woah. I beg your pardon... I love my head. I'm leaving."

"Wait! YHANNIE! URGH! Lucas!!!!!" She went and shake the warlock as if nothing.

Yhannie just saw her, it's so embarrassing. She's keeping her itchy hands so that he won't leave her.

She sat down on the couch and just ignored the warlock.

He's a superpowered freak who can destroy Obelia if he feels like it.

She just ignore the warlock and calmed herself down before running after her brother.

.

.

Days passed and she started reading even more. Her and Yhan's intellects are quite difference. Yhan told her that he has Record Ability, so it's a super cheat for him. Unlike her, she had to study harder and more, Yhan was very much helping her with things, and she liked doing things her way rather than the bloodcurdling way Claude and Yhannie wants.

One day, Lucas came to find her studying. He asked her if she plans on becoming a scholar.

She replied that she just wanted to study and there was no harm in knowing more.

Days went by and their relationship with Claude was even more normal than an average family.

Of course, there's mutual bullying between Claude and Yhannie, but Claude was sweet to her and even spoiled her to the point he gave her the key to the treasury while not giving any to Yhannie.

She remembered.

"Hey, I want one too."

Claude smirked, "You'll run the empire dry if I gave you one."

"This is plain favoritism!" Yhan dejectedly accuses Claude who was bullying him again.

.

"Lucas, can you send me to that house again?"

Yhan dropped his book and looked at his sister, "Where are you going?"

"You coming too, Yhannie?"

Lucas shook his head and flicked both their heads. They had black hair and reddish-brown eyes when they got there.

They ended up at Mr. White's garden witnessing siblings embracing each other.

Yhan boredly watched Ezekiel and the brown-haired girl.

"That girl."

OldManRock: A human imbued with Dark mana.

Yhan remained silent.

Lucas swiftly comes in, "You can see it right?"

"Dark Mana," said Yhan.

"She appears to be a chimera, but she isn't, despite her appearance."

Athy agreed that the term "chimera" was a bit of a stretch.

But if Yhan thinks she is strange, it could be true.

Jennette is the protagonist of Lovely Princess.

Penelope Judith, her mother, created her as a child. She did give birth to Jenette, but it was an unnatural process.

Penelope was Claude's original fiancee. She was never content with Claude, who was not first in line to the throne, and she seduced Anastacius, the Crown Prince at the time.

Anastacius had always considered the talented and gifted Claude to be an annoyance, and he welcomed Penelope.

Claude had a difficult childhood, so much so that his name became synonymous with his life.

He finally gives up his blood ties after being betrayed by both his brother and fiance.

The newly ascended emperor murdered Claude's mother and even attempted to murder Claude using black magic. He was, however, more potent than the emperor, which propelled him to the throne as the tyrant he is.

However, before Anastacius died, he conducted an experiment with Penelope, and she conceived a child with Black Magic. He was afraid of Claude and desired to have a powerful child who could outperform Claude.

However, with the exception of her Blue Jewelled eyes, an average child was born.

"She was not even Claude's real daughter, yet... if that happens," Yhan mumbled.

They are both aware of what is going to happen to them.

They returned to the palace and sat on the couch, exhausted.

Just thinking about how Claude lived his life after being betrayed by his brother and fiancee could have saved him.

"Then that memory..."

The one where they saw him pleading with Diana to pick him.

Claude must have felt more alone than the woman who came into his life to give his children's lives meaning than his heart, whom he even tried to push away.

Atleast, they should still be prepared, for they don't know what kind of future awaits them.

.

.

.

.

AND SEVERAL YEARS PASSED BY...

TBC

SMELL THE ANGST! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA