Theodore x Yn

Warnings:Smut,Blowjob

Information:

You are Draco's older sister by a year.You started growing a liking towards one of his friend's Theodore.But something you didn't know Theodore also liked you since you guys were younger.Its now spring break,your mother invited Draco's friends to come meaning you will have to see Theodore.

~You guys arrived at the Malfoy manor~

"Mother wheres father?",I asked looking around."Oh he's at a meeting.He wont be joining us till later", "Of course he is", "Now Yn you know your father is busy.You'll just have to wait", I rolled my eyes by her response."Well I'm off to my room", "Wait Yn,can you show Theo his room please?", "come along", I said looking up at Theo.He's a lot taller than me so when I talk to him I have to look up. Theo grabbed his trunk and followed behind me."Ok here is your room.My room is across the hall so if you need anything just come find me", "Thanks Yn", he replied giving me a small smile and blushing.He looked so cute great now I'm blushing.I returned a smile and walked to my room closing the door behind me.

~1 hour later.Dinner time~

seating: Draco,Blaise,Mattheo.Infornt of them Yn and Theo.Narcissa and Lucius sat at the ends of the table.

They were all talking and laughing enjoying the moment.They all finished and started cleaning up.All of them went to their rooms,"Theo can you ask Yn if I can use her c-charger", "alright", Theo stood up and walked out the room.He stood in front of her door and knocked,the door opened so he walked in.Theo heard noise coming from her bathroom so he went to knock on the door.

Yn pov:

I got out the shower,I put on my underwear and bra.I heard a knock on the door, I thought it must be one of our female elf's so I said,"come in".I looked at the door and saw Theo."Omg am so sorry Yn",he said closing the door again."Its fine.What do you need?",I said turning to the mirror seeing my face turned red."Uh Draco asked if he can borrow your c-charger", "Ok hold on".I continue putting on my shorts and a cropped tank-top.

I walked out and went to my nightstand."Here.Tell him to give it back once he's done with it",I said walking towards him and handing him the charger.He was quite I guess he felt embarrassed for walking in on me.But I saw him staring at my chest,"Theo?", He looked at my eyes,"Thanks Yn".and with that he quickly walked out my room.

~It's the last week of spring break(It's only 2 weeks)~

Theo pov:

Ever since I walked in on Yn it keeps replaying in my head and I keep getting turned on.So I decided to try to avoid her.I just don't want to embarrass myself more.

~That night~

Narcissa and Lucius left the manor to go to a meeting.So meaning they left Draco,Blaise,Mattheo,Yn, and I home alone.Draco's lazy ass sent me to the kitchen to get snacks for us since we are gonna watch a movie.So I went down stairs and started to look for snacks.I heard something but ignored it,"Have you been avoiding me?", fuck its Yn.I turned around and saw her in front of me,"Um no", "Liar", I stood quite."So why have you been avoiding me?", she said walking closer to me."I don't know what your talking about", "Stop lying Theo. Ever since you walked in on me you've been avoiding me",I felt my cheeks turned red."See your lying".

She chuckled lightly."Oh Theodore you thought you're great at keeping secrets"... "But you're wrong.You like me don't you",my eyes opened wide.How does she know,Was it obvious,does she feel the same,does she hate me. "It's cute.You're brave to like your best friend's sister", "Don't tell him Yn.He's gonna get mad at me", "Don't worry I'll keep your secret",she walked a lot closer to me.She brought her hand up to my neck and pulled me down into a kiss,"And you'll keep mine",she said pulling away from the kiss.

She walked back and jumped up the counter.Yn grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand between her legs."I've always thought you were cute.But your cuter up close",I cut her off by pulling her into a kiss.After awhile she moved her lips to my neck for sure leaving me hickeys.I groaned,"quite Theo we don't need them to come down here", she continued."Theo where the hell are you.We need the snacks",we heard Draco yell from upstairs.I helped Yn down from the counter, "We'll continue next time", she said winking and walking away.

~The next day~

Yn pov:

Mother and Father are at another meeting like always.Draco had just told me that he wanted to go to his little girlfriends house so I just told him he could.After awhile he yelled out,"Yn can you come downstairs",I groaned.I walked downstairs and saw Draco and the rest of the boys."We are going now.Also Theo is gonna stay here so please don't kill him or anything", I rolled my eyes by his comment, "Ok just don't come back too late", "Alright",they walked out the door.I went to go lock it.I looked back and saw Theo walking away.

I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, "I thought we were gonna continue",he looked shocked."I mean we don't have to if you don't want to", "No it's not that just a lil shocked", I giggled a little.I turned him around fully and pulled him into a kiss.He immediately kissed me back.I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.He moved his hands to the back of my thighs to support me.I pulled away,"Lets go upstairs.I don't want the elf's to see us",He walked us upstairs and went straight to my bedroom.

~Smut starts here~

He kicked the door to close it and walked to my bed.He sat down and we continued our makeout session.I started grinding him,he groaned,"fuck".I felt him bricking up under me,so I got off his lap and got on my knees.I pulled down his sweats and took out his length.I looked up at him, "Want to do this?",he nodded, "I need words Theo", "Yes". I took his length in my mouth slowly moving up and down,"fuck",Theo groan.I started going faster.I looked up at him through my eyelashes,he threw his head back.I started getting wet by his groans and just by him so I started rubbing my clit.I moaned sending vibration on Theo's dick.

I felt him twitch,"Fuck-I'm close",I stopped rubbing myself and replaced my mouth with my hands.I rubbed his tip,"fuckkk",he groaned and then came.He pulled me up on his lap and started kissing my neck.He moved his hand to my clothed pussy and continued rubbing it."oh god-", I threw my head back."Just like that",he stopped rubbing it.A whimper noise came out of
my mouth.

He took off my shirt and his.Theo flipped us so I'm laying on the bed and him on top."want to do this?",he asked me,"Yes.Do you?", "obviously" he said smirking.I flipped us so I'm on top now,I took off my clothes and slowly entered him in me.I moaned loud by his length."Fuck Ynnn", "oh my god-", I said with my eyes rolling back.I stared bouncing up and down slowly to get use to his size.

Once I did I started bouncing faster. Theo moved his hands to my waist to make me go faster. "Theooo", "just like that",he moaned bitting his lip. After a few more bounces I felt a knot in my stomach, "I'm gonna cum~", "Me too~",we both came at the same time but continued.He flipped us so he's on top.He entered me rough making me scream his name, "THEO~", "Fuck your moans are so beautiful", he said in my ear.He started thrusting at a normal pace so I gripped his shoulders trying to signal him to go faster.He got the message and thrusted faster.We were both moaning mess. "Oh princessssss", fuck him calling me princess made me more wet.

He made his thrusts rougher.I arched my back making my breast close to his mouth,he leaned down and started kissing them. "I'm soo close", "Me too princess",fuck I felt the feeling in my stomach after he called me that. "Your so tight princess", he moaned in my ear.I gripped on sheets. "I'm gonna cum~~", "Cum for me princess", just with that a came all over him.

"Ynnnn", Theo moaned before cumming in me.He got out of me and laid besides me.I turned and rested my head on his chest.

We both were breathing heavily. "That was-", "amazing?", I said cutting him off, "You read my mind", he said looking down at me.I smiled at him and kissed him. "So what are we now?", he asked me, "Your mine and mine only",I said kissing him again. "So we are boyfriend and girl-", "Yes now shut up and let's watch a movie", we cuddled and watched the movie.