A Leech : Part 1

Uzi listen to N ramble about whatever he was galking about. She was in her own world in the moment, the sound of the wind and snow storm outside filling her mechanical mind. She laid back in the chair.

Her mind drowning out every noise except the sounds of the storm. Ever so often she snapped back into reality to listen to N for a moment before dazing off again. It was weird with her new found powers, the absolute solver, her wings, her tail, etc. Uzi snappe back when she heard a thud, definitely metal. Looking around quickly she noticed V had landed back inside the space pod. Mentally rolling her eyes uzi looked at V. „Hi V!" N waved happily, V ignoring him. „Hi N, i see your with your purple thing" V said, she somehow kept a straight face when taunting Uzi, or anyone for that matter.

Uzi now seriously rolled her eyes, V had always gotten on uzi's nerves. Sometimes uzi wishes she could just fling V all the way to saturn. „Hey V" Uzi managed to mumble under her breath. She was now more easily irratiable because of the absolute solver. Uzi looked over at N who was looking at V, she knew he had a crush on her. But she never saw what he saw in that... monster. V was nothing but a monster to Uzi. An enemy in other words. „Did you catch anything while out hinting?" N sparked a conversation with V. „eh, one worker drone walking around in the woods near by. Didnt taste that good but beggers cant be choosers" V shrugged. Uzis eyes locked on V, what did N see in her? Uzi didnt understand N's feelings. she was pretty, uzi couldnt deny, but she was barely different from the other dissembly drones. Maybe her clothes and hair but thats all.

But uzi was being a hypocrite, all worker drones also looked the same; male and female. Which made uzi snap out of her thoughts once more. V changed her claws out for hands, which she rarely. Uzi wached her every move. Uzi just couldnt trust her. N and V continued to converse, uzi not paying attention to what they where saying. Uzi blanked out once more, the thoughts switching to what she could do to fix the space pod wiring. Maybe she could sneak back info the colony and steal sone wires? Or maybe she could just rip out the useless wiring and reuse it make is useful? "-and we where just talking about how the absolute solver could be related to something of our past" the words N said snapped Uzi back. V's eyes twitched for a second, as if she knew something... suspicious. Uzi started thinking once more, what was V thinking. Did V know something? Did V know something that could help them... help uzi? Uzis mind started fading again. What was going in? Why was her mind so... so blurry?! That was the right word- blurry.

Uzi wanted to say something to them but she couldnt so she just nodded. But then she finally found the right words "Maybe your guys past could help me figure out what the absolute solver is?" Uzi said, but only got a response of a death glare from V. "I wish, if only me and V could remember our past!" N said, his tone staying high and happy. V's face dropped. "If only" v mumbled, but it came out as a scoff. V's face went back to the reguluar monotone look she usually had, one where she looked bored or annoyed. Uzi knew something was up with V, but N was oblivious. Maybe blinded by his love for her. Uzi needed to get to the bottom of this. Figure out what V was hiding.

Uzi then started thinking, what if she was digging to deep into this. Why would V hide something that could help all of them? Uzi looked back at N who was still talking to V. Maybe she really was digging to deep. If there was something so horrible about their past why would they not know about it? Why would they not mention it once. Uzis mind ran in circles. She tried to stop thinking about it but the thought of V hiding something clung to her like a leech. A leech that clung to her mind and would only leave once she knew the truth. The leech that was curiosity.

And like they say, curiosity kills the cat.

- - -
757 words
- - -