Astral Projection: She is able to project her spirit or astral form out of her physical body in order to travel into the spirit world or the astral plane. She still can use her powers in her astral form and can do this even while unconscious.

Binding: Y/n has the power to bind and stop someone from moving with her magic and she has used this to stop someone as strong as Colossus.

Biological Manipulation

Bond Manipulation

Chaos Manipulation

Clairvoyance: Y/n Maximoff has the ability to receive information about a person or an object even though she has never directly seen them before. She also has the ability to predict the future.

Duplication

Energy Constructs: As an experienced magic user, Scarlet Witch has performed the ability to turn her magical energy into tools, objects, weapons, and other items to suit her needs. She has created a shield, sword, knife, sharp whip and other projectiles, weapons and constructions of mystical energy.

Energy Manipulation

Energy Absorption

Energy Projection: Maximoff was capable to release and project powerful energy blasts of various shapes and/or intensities, such as bolts, beams, bursts and waves, that can knock, destroy, slice, and annihilate her targets. Y/n has shown that her energy blasts can knock out god-like beings. This ability becomes the most frequently she uses in almost every fight.

Energy Transferal: Y/n was capable to take energies from one target and put or transfer it into several targets or beings.

Flight

Force Field

Gravity Decrease

Illusions

Invisibility

Location Tracking

Magical Awareness

Mechanical Manipulation

Nature Manipulation

Elemental Manipulation

Weather Manipulation

Necromancy

Non-Physical Interaction: Y/n Maximoff has the power that allows her to affect and harm intangible beings, such as ghosts, intangible demons, spirits, and Vision.

Physical Augmentation: Y/n can channel her magic through her body to enhance her physical abilities to superhuman levels.

Protection Spell

Purification: During her time as a mystic, Maximoff has demonstrated the ability to purify any kind of objects.

Power Manipulation

Power Bestowal

Power Absorption

Power Amplification

Power Negation

Power Resistance

Reality Warping:

Scanning: She was capable to invoke Thoth's Gaze to examine an area within the Savage Land and see what non-native beings had been there. Also, while using this spell, she could see that she and her teammates were in the middle of an ambush.