Claude didn't mind him as he steps forward. Lightning continued to strike and several magic runes were casts. Claude continued to dig and dig without care for the world.

He just want to see the twins safe and sound.

I shouldn't have allowed them to leave.

He continued to blame himself. When his protection magic broke, he can't help but fell agitated and lost.

He can't have another loveone leave.

He can't lose those bundles of warmth.

He can't... and he will never lose someone dear to him once more.

He casts spells one after another. His desperate movement made everyone pause and marvel at the beauty of his spells.

He continued to dig and dig, praying that they'd be safe.

Please. Please. Don't take them away.

That was his earnest plea.

[TWIN'S POV]

Explosions continued to roar outside.

Yhan finished covering the villa with earth, and both of them sat down at the center of the beautiful sculpture where he took old man rock.

Now that I remember it, why did I even shout Darna for?

Cheapskate: for entertainment, Yhannie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CrazyKid: You xxxxx really xxxxx did the xxxxxxxx pose!!!!!! Hahahahhahahahahhahahha

OldManRock: that was entertaining, but you really didn't need to do anything. You just have to wait, Cale... oh... it's Yhannie now. What a cute name.

These fucker sure enjoyed the embarrassment they made me do.

"Hehe."

Yhan looked at his sister.

"What?"

"I just remembered something wonderful."

That shitty grin.

"Forget about that."

"Yes! Yes. I'll forget how you pose like a superwoman and shout Darna! MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA"

Athy began to have the laugh of her lifetime. Yhan just blushed furiously and covered his sisters head with his coat.

"Don't be shy, little brother. That was so good!"

Cheapskate: yes yes! That was very very very good! The embarrassment for the lifetime!

OldManRock: I really have no interest with that thing, but somehow, that's a wonderful memory.

CrazyKid: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA xxxxx HILARIOUS HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Yhan just frowned and said, "They're digging a bit faster."

DominatingAura: It's not them actually.

OldManRock: that's right.

Cheapskate: It's your hot sadistic daddy.

Yhan and Athy looked at each other. It's impossible to travel at breakneck speed.

However, Yhan remembered that Teleportation magic and devices are different.

The explosions continued, both of them were looking at the entrance and debating what to do.

"If it's really Claude then..." Athy seems to have taken her choice.