They looked at me surprised:"Eh! That's great (y/n) san,but when are you going to pass the final selection?".

I chuckled:"hai hai.but actually I may have a problem".

"What's the problem (y/n) san" Tanjiro asked.

I sighed:"actually,I don't have a Nichirin katana,you see those swords are just normal,and I was looking for a Nichirin one".

Tanjiro looked at me confused :"but (y/n) san,didn't your trainer give you Nichirin sword".

I was hesitate for a moment,I don't want to tell him the truth because he will not believe me.

"Well, my trainer is dead now,and I don't know where I could find the Nichirin katana".

Tanjiro felt that (y/n) is not telling the whole story,but he ignored it.

"(Y/n) chan! You shouldn't join the Demons slayers corps,what if you die!". Zenitsu said worried.

"Zenitsu san,you don't have to worry about me,I want to join the demon slayer corps because I want to achieve my mentor wish". I smiled.

Tanjiro was thinking then he said:"Well (y/n) chan in that case,why don't you go to my trainer,I am sure he is going to help you".

My eyes wided :"really!".

"Yeah,his name is Urokodaki Sakonji,he was my trainer and the former water hashira,he will help you for sure".

I smiled happily:"thank you Tanjiro san!you are a nice boy !".

"Eh !what about me (y/n) chan!" Zenitsu screamed,we all giggled about him. Then we all went to sleep.

Next day,Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke left the house in the morning,I wished them best luck,I hope I will meet them again soon.

Soon I started packing,Tanjiro told me where his mentor Urokudaki is. So I had to leave today. I took some clothes with me. Food. Money and water. Some swords just in case. And my cat Mei too.

I went to the yard and I saw Yoriichi sama standing looking at the sun.

"Yoriichi sama".he turned around.

"Yoriichi sama,I will go right now thank you so much,for training me and giving my life a propose."

Tears started falling down and I kneel down,for respect :"You are the only one who believes in me. And who brought me out of the darkness I was in. I promise Yoriichi-sama that I will achieve your goal. I will follow in your steps and everything you taught me will not be in vain. I am truly grateful to you.Without you, I wouldn't be where I am now.i see you like a father."I was crying hard,I didn't want to left Yoriichi sama.

I looked up at him,and for the first time I saw him smiling,his smile was like the sun itself.

"And I see you like a daughter (y/n) san,Go now,keep forward and don't look back,because what happened in the past stays in the past.control your feelings.and don't hide your mark because you are special.and be proud of that".

"save innocent people no matter what.give them hope.then all things should be fine. This is the last time you'll see me. I'll go now. But I'll be by your side all the time.i am happy to find someone like you (y/n) chan,good luck" He said and disappeared.

I felt sad,I didn't want Yoriichi sama to leave at all.but I will do my best.I will achieve his wishes.I will start a new life.I removed my bandage to expose my birthmark.I felt freedom. I will never be ashamed of the mark on my forehead. I would be proud to have been born with it.Because I'm special.

Quickly I grabbed my belongings and my cat and I went to Yuri san.

"(Y/n) san ! You are late,we opened a hour before,what are you holding,and what's in your forehead?".

I grinned :" Yuri san, I am not going to work here anymore,I am leaving actually,and this is my mark! And I am proud of it,Yuri san thank you so much,I am happy to work with you,please if my friend came here give him this letter ok ! ".

She looked at me confused:"(y/n) san,are you ok? Do you have fever ? And where are going to go".

I started running with Mei:" I am going to start a new life !" I yelled happily.

Freedom,I felt freedom....

              💖 Taisho Secrets💖

💖 Taisho Secrets💖

▶Mei liked Nezuko but she hissed at her when Nezuko tried to touch her stomach.

▶(y/n) was amazed how Nezuko turned into an adult and back to a child.

▶ Nezuko saw (y/n) like a big sister.

▶(y/n) was wondering why Tanjiro was wearing the same earrings like Yoriichi,but she thought it was a coincidence.