Chapter I: Two Mate Shift

Start bij het begin

"What the Hell, dad," Beau said as he looked at his father.

"You know the legends of the tribe," Charlie stated.

Beau nodded knowing about the legends of the tribe in La Push and how that their people were supposed to be decedents of wolves.  It was then that Beau understood what his father was talking about and quickly followed after his girlfriend, Charlie close behind him just in case he had to shift to protect his son.

Melody stormed out of the back door, shacking uncontrollably. Her mind telling her to get into the woods and away from Beau and Charlie. Once she was a few meters into the thick woods, Melody screamed in pain as her bones broke and shift, resulting in her letting out an ear piercing scream. As soon as Beau ran out of the back door he heard Melody scream.

"MELODY!" Beau shouted at hearing his girlfriend's screams of pain.

Beau ran off into the woods following her screams. All he could think of was getting to Melody. To protect her and be there for her.

"BEAUMONT, WAIT!" Charlie shouted as he took off after his son.

Beau ran into the woods but stopped a few yards in when a sight of ripped clothes came into view. Along with the sight of the ripped clothes was a large grey and white wolf.

"Melody?" Beau asked in confusion as seeing the giant wolf.

The giant wolf turned around and cocked their head in confusion.

All of a sudden, the female Cameron wolf met Beau's eyes images started to pass in front of her eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All of a sudden, the female Cameron wolf met Beau's eyes images started to pass in front of her eyes. The same images that she saw her freshman year when she looked at Beau one morning. The once blurry images were clear. Melody saw herself in her wolf form cuddling with Beau and another blurry figure who looked almost like her best friend, Edward Cullen.

Images of the three of them together cuddling and laughing together flashed in front of her eyes. The images showed a second blurry figure joining the three of them and then she sees herself walking down the aisle towards Beau and the two other figures.

When her vision cleared, Melody heard movement behind her and turned and growled a warning to whoever it was to stay back from her imprint. Even though she didn't know what was going on and what had just happened when she looked at Beau, but her instincts were telling her to protect him. Seconds later a large black wolf appeared.

"Melody calm down. I won't hurt Beau," Sam's voice said in Melody's head.

"Sam? What happened? Why did I see my future with Beau and two other people," Melody thought to him.

Just then Charlie appeared next to his son to see the two large wolves.

"Take her to your place Sam, we'll be there soon," Charlie said before he looked at his son.  "Come on Beau, let's go to Sam's place where everything will be explained.