~ ℒ 𝒜 𝒯 ℰ ~

~Leila's pov~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* what the fuck is that sou- OH SHIT. I get out my bed when I realised I slept in. I put on the outfit i placed on my desk yesterday, do my makeup and put my hair up in a high ponytail. I run downstairs while checking my phone. 36 unread messages? But my mind changes when i see that it's raining. Fuck, MATT YOU HAVE TO DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL. "NO FUCK YOU." I hear coming from downstairs. BUT YOU PROMISED ME YESTERDAY SO BRING ME TO SCHOOL "UGH FINE!" Is the last thing i hear before Matt comes running downstairs grabbing the car keys. I smile because I don't have to walk to school in the pouring rain, but yeah, who cares? I'll bring him mcdonalds after school or something. After 12 minutes of driving we arive at school. Phew, I still got 3 minutes. I get to the place where me and me other friends always sit if were to early for school and i see them all staring me down. Oh oh this isn't gonna be fun. "YO WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" My best friend Mika says. She's always pissed when I don't get on time. I'm so sorry I accidentally slept in, I'm really sorry. I say looking down. "No but seriously bro we would meet at 8:00 and it's 8:27." My other bsf Sasha tells me. I know I'm sorry but we can catch up after school and in the cafeter-. When i was about to finish my sentence my other bsf Yade snaps awake or something because she yells "WOWWOWWOW YOU SAID IT WAS 08:27 WERE GONNA BE LATE" OH FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT. I say packing my stuff running to the classroom. The moment the bell rings we see the class and run in ASAP, "phew just on time" Sasha says. "No but fr" I hear from Yade. We sit down in our class chairs, same as usual. Yade & Sasha and me & Mika. As the lesson start I notice that Mika is still abit annoyed about the fact I was late, what i totally understand. I decide to write *im sorry i really didn't mean to sleep in, still wanna catchup after school with Yade and Sasha?* on a small paper. I casually slide the paper to her table. After she gives me a confused look she still decides to open it, after tapping my leg up and down nervously because I'm scared she won't except my sorry. After like two minutes i try to make eye contact with her, and it worked. She gives me a small smile signing that It's okay. I exhale calmly as a kind of relief sign. After some lessons we all went to the cafeteria. While eating our food Mika noticed that Yade is staring at something OR someone. "Hey watchya staring at" Mika asks. "Oh uhm what? I uh- wasn't staring" Yade says while she snapped out her fantasy.

What was Yade staring at?🤨

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THE FIRST ACTUAL PART OF THE STORY
. I DONT KNOW IF I ENDED IT TO LATE OR EARLY😭, also English is not my first language so it's not a big surprise if there some misspelled words, but it doesn't really matter because Chris didn't know how to spell twenty so it's not that big of a deal🤷‍♀️
(JK CHRIS WE LOVE YOU❤️)

-Yaar <33