Twelfth form:Flame Dance (炎えん舞ぶ, Enbu) :

A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash leading into a horizontal slash right after.

Yoriichi sama told me there is another form ,the 13th one,It is a form equivalent to the sum of the twelve forms in one stroke. But for some reason I didn't learn it.

"Yoriichi sama,what about the 13th form?".

He looked at me with the same blank expression,sometimes I don't understand what's in his mind.he is a mysterious man.

"I have nothing left to teach you anymore. As for the thirteenth form,one day you will use it".

I smiled at him and got down on my knees:

"Thank you, Yoriichi-sama. You have taught me a lot. Thanks to you, I have a purpose in my life. You have brought me out of the darkness and loneliness I was in. You have given meaning to my life. I promise, Yoriichi-sama. I will not let your efforts be in vain. I will achieve your goal.

I respect Yoorichi-sama a lot. I see him as more than a teacher. I see him as my father and mentor.

I felt him patting my head:"you are incredible child". My tears started falling down,I was happy that I met someone like Yoriichi sama.

I was ready to go to the final selection,but I have two problems.

first I don't have a Nichirin katana,I was only training with normal swords. But my mentor told me that normal swords never kill demons and I should use Nichirin one.

I looked at the village blacksmiths, but no one seemed to have heard of Nichirin swords. I remembered Genya telling me that these swords were made in a secret village only for demon slayers.

The new apprentices get the swords of the Nichirin from their trainer in order to pass the final exam. And when they succeed, special swords are made for them. But in my case, I don't have a sword.

Second problem is I don't know where the final exam is and when?

I was sitting in the yard drinking t with Yoriichi sama.cold breeze blew

"Yoriichi sama,I don't have any Nichirin sword, and I don't know where I can pass the final selection".

He looked at me putting his hand on his chin:"Hum,why don't you ask your friend,he is a demon slayer,maybe he could provide you help".

"No Yoriichi sama,I don't want him to know,because he will refuse,I want it to be a surprise".then suddenly I remembered Sanemi,I started getting nervous.

"(Y/n) san,why are you nervous".

I looked down,and I told him about what happened to me and Genya and Sanemi,he was listening carefully.

"Yoriichi sama,I am worried,not about the final exam,but about when I will meet him, He hurt me so much and he hates me now. I'm not ready to meet him.".

He sighed" there is nothing to be worry about,Life is a path full of stones and thorns. If you focus on it, you will forget your path. Focus on the path and keep forward. Do not allow stumbling blocks to hinder you and distract you from your goal. Your goal is the finest and most important.".

I felt kind of reveal :" A-Arigato Yoriichi sama, I will never forget that".

He was right,I will just ignore him.this is the best for me.

Next day I went to work,like usual, making tea and serving clients.

"(Y/n) san,3 cups of tea at table 04".