CHAPTER 3: CUTTING CLASSES [M]

SABRINA G!P

IMA PUT ⚠️ SIGN BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF ADULT SCENES THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY NOT FOR KIDS. SO IF YOU'RE AGE IS LOWER THAN 16 YOU CANNOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

THIRD'S POV:

Sabrina and Y/n are on their third class which is math class. The blonde was tapping her pencil on the table lightly, completely spacing out. Out of all subjects, for her this is the most boring one. Basically, their teacher, Mr. Crow teaches stuffs they've already learned so both of them didn't have to listen. The blonde and the brunette are smart not to mention.

"MS. CARPENTER!" The professor yelled, making the blonde flinch and go back to her senses. "Y-yes sir?" The class started to laugh, except for Y/n. "Why aren't you listening to my lessons? It seems like you're mind is somewhere else" Sabrina rolled her eyes before saying, "Because i already learned those stuffs and i don't need to learn it again, sir" Everyone gasps, including the professor. "Okay well why don't you show us how to solve this equation?" The prof raised his eyebrows, thinking that she can't answer it. The blonde nodded and stood up, making her way towards the chalkboard. She grabbed a small piece of chalk and started to solve it without showing any signs of her having a hard time answering it. The prof was stunned when he saw the girl's answer, it was surprisingly right. "O-okay, y-you can sit now" He ordered, still shocked. The blonde went back to her seat, looking around as the whole class stares at her in shock. She looked back and saw her girlfriend smiling at her, she smiled back and faced the chalkboard again.

After 20 minutes, their math class still hasn't finished yet. The couple is tired of listening to Mr. Crow's stupid math lesson. The brunette threw a piece of crumpled paper on the back of her girlfriend's head, catching her attention. The blonde furrowed her brows before opening the paper. It read 'I have an idea' She looked back to Y/n and the brunette winked. The blonde tilted her head, still confused on what her girlfriend has in mind.

"Excuse me sir!" Y/n raised her arm before standing up. The professor turned around and asked Y/n what was wrong. "I think my period just started, can i go to the bathroom please?" She excused. "Sure, bring someone with you to help" The brunette nodded and looked at her girlfriend. Sabrina nod and get both of their bags before leaving the room.

When they stepped out of the classroom, Sabrina immediately grabbed Y/n's wrist and they ran outside. They just wanted to get out of there and have their way with each other.

The couple headed towards the parking lot where Sabrina's motorcycle is parked. They hopped on the bike and drove off.

~~~

When they got there, they quickly got off the motorcycle and entered the house. As soon as they entered, they kicked off their shoes and made their way upstairs. They locked the door of their bedroom and the blonde immediately crashed her lips onto the brunette's. They took off their blazers and climbed on to the bed. Sabrina leaned on the headboard and helped Y/n to climb on to her lap. Y/n gave Sabrina a peck before unbuttoning her button up and Sabrina did the same. The blonde unclasped the brunette's bra, throwing it somewhere across the room. Sabrina grabbed one of Y/n's breast and gave it a squeeze, making the brunette moan. Y/n moved her hips and started to grind on the blonde's lap. The blonde connected her lips with the brunette, not too long after it turned into a passionate make out.

Sabrina tried to push her tongue inside her girlfriend's mouth, asking for an invite which Y/n gladly accepted. Their tongue danced with each other as they share each other's saliva. Sabrina slowly lifted her girl's skirt and in one swift motion, she ripped the thin fabric that's already soaked. She threw the small piece of cloth on the floor and snaked her hand under her girlfriend's skirt once again. She rubbed her clit slowly, earning herself a moan. She inserted one finger inside and moved it in and out rather fast. She added another finger and thrusted her fingers faster. The brunette moved her hips to help the blonde sink her fingers deeper.

Sabrina pulled out her fingers and took off her skirt while Y/n did the same. Sabrina was left with only her bra and her boxers, Y/n on the other hand is completely bare. The blonde slowly pulled down her boxers and when it was finally removed, the brunette can't help but gulp as Sabrina's dick sprung free. It was about thirteen inches if you measure it, not to mention, it was thick and veiny.

"Get on all fours" Sabrina ordered which Y/n immediately did. The brunette closed her eyes, preparing herself for what's about to happen. She knew it would hurt. "Just tell me if it hurts, i'll slower my movements" Y/n nodded. Before she knew it, she felt something big enter her body. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes tight.

Sabrina slowly sank her length deeper until she can no longer see it. When she finally did, the brunette let out a loud moan. She thrusts slowly, scared of hurting her girl. In only a few thrusts, Y/n's body can't take it anymore. Her body wasn't used to the blonde's size. She knew she can tell the blonde to stop but she didn't want her to.

The blonde noticed that her girl wasn't saying anything, she knows the brunette was in pain. She thrusts slower, waiting for the brunette to get used to her size.

After a few, the brunette felt the pain fade away. "You can go faster now" She spoke. "Baby, are you sure?" The blonde quickly responded with a worried tone. "Yes honey" Sabrina hesitated before nodding. Sabrina thrusted faster and more moans started to fill the room.

The room was filled with the sound of them screaming each other's name, moans, groans, and skin slapping each other. Luckily, only the couple lives there.

~~~

"I'm cumming" Y/n moaned. "Me too" Sabrina replied, thrusting faster and faster.

After a few more thrusts, Sabrina pulled out her dick and white liquid started to pour out of their privates. They both lied down, exhausted. They spent about two hours making love and they were tired.

"We might need to change the sheets, its disgusting if we didn't" Y/n laughed as they both panted. "Probably" Sabrina chuckled beforing kissing the brunette's forehead. "Let's go take a bath? Don't forget to turn on the humidifier, it smells like sex in here" Y/n joked, making her girlfriend laugh. "Its because we had sex" They both laughed.

"I love you" The brunette whispered.

"I love you too, my love" The blonde whispered back.

~~~

First smut of the series, lol.

-Cleo✌️✌️✌️