Finding Out (Pt 1)

No one's POV

Few days passed after the broken computer incident, everything seems to be fine and calm again. Everything was peaceful until Han once again is reminded of the failed final exam  that needs to get signed by Chan or Lino. His eomma and appa is going to kill him for sure! Chan and Lino expects good grades from every single children in this family. What is he going to do? He doesn't want to get spanked? Nor does he want to get his technology gadgets taken away. Oh what is he going to do!

Now he has a bigger issue. As you can see, the main problem is he has been hiding it from he's parents for a while now and in need of one their signature as the teacher asked for it. Han is literally terrified as he doesn't know what do to. Suddenly he gets the best idea of all time. He has to ask he's sisters for help. His sisters are the best at coming up with plans like these. They'll know what to do. Little did he know, things won't go as smoothly as he thought

*JC's POV*

Zina and I have been resting in the bed for the past few days. Our butts are still sore from the incident and have no intention of getting into trouble anytime soon. Our butts are still eating ice cream (A/N: having ice pack on our butt) when suddenly Han oppa bursts into our room breathing heavily.

"I need your help," Oppa says in one breath. Zina and I both turn our head side ways since we're lying on our stomach. We really don't want to move let alone sitting up.

"Yes oppa??" I ask Han wondering why is he so out of breath.

"I need your help" He repeats with a begging voice.

"With what?" Zina asks as she tries to sit up while hissing.

"You know I need eomma or appa's signature for the exam I failed," oppa says in a whisper not wanting eomma and appa to hear.

"no sorry oppa, we can't help you.... As you can see, our bottoms are still eating ice cream from breaking appa's computer" I kindly rejected them "good luck though and you really shouldn't lie. It's only going to make your bottom worse"

"Please I beg you I need your help please," Han continues to beg then adds, "I'll do anything you want."

"You said anything?" Zina smirks while asking just to make sure he's not lying.

"Yes anything," He speaks as fear is visible in his eyes

"Zina, it's really not a good idea.... Our ass still hasn't recovered. Plus, you know how scary dad is when he's angry" I gently reminds my younger sister

"Come on Unnie, how would appa find out?" Zina said with a smirk while continuing to convince me "And remember we're three this time so I'm sure it'll work better. Oppa I'm in!"

"Zina no! Do you know that forging signature is a crime?!" I said pulling out my unnie card on Zina

"Unnie chill out I'm only 13, I ain't going to jail" Zina smirks knowing she won this conversation

"You know there's still jail for teenagers right?" I said seriously trying to pull my sister out this plan. I know that eomma and appa will always find out sooner or later. It's only the matter of when.

"Come on don't be pussy," Zinas says rolling her eyes.

"오 (Oh)! 지성의 선생님 (Jisung's teacher)! 안녕하세요~~응 네 (mhm yes)~ 뭐?! (What?!) 네~ 감사합니다 (thank you). 정말 (really) 죄송합니다 (sorry). 알겠습니다 (I understand)," I heard eomma said into the phone in the living room before hearing eomma yell at the top of his lungs, "HAN. JISUNGGGGGGGGGGGG"

At this moment Hans feels as if his heart drops down to his stomach.

"PLEASE HIDE ME," he cries out as he crawls under his sisters bed.

"HAN JISUNG!!!!" Lino yells for Han again

"LITSEN IF EOMMA COMES, TELL HER IM NOT HERE" Han whisper yells under the bed.

"You'll get in even bigger trouble oppa," I try to remind Han. For once, I'm staying out of trouble

"Han Jisung, don't make me go get your dad!" Eomma hollers from the living room. I really hope Han oppa just listen to eomma before appa finds out. If I were oppa, I would much rather eomma punish me than appa. Appa's hands are made of metal or iron or something! No human's hand can hurt that bad. Han oppa is still under our bed terrified as he had no idea what to do.

"Oppa stay here I'll help you." Zinas says trying to help Han

"Zina no!" I slap my sister's bottom to remind her the pain if she does anything stupid

"Ouch!! don't slap me, you know how sore my butt is," Zina hisses in pain

"If you get in between this situation. Your butt will be even more sore by the end of the night," I said to my sister sternly

Zina stayed quite a few minutes thinking whether she should or not.

"Alright Jisung, I have been patient enough. I'm going to call your dad," Lino hollers and picks up his phone to call his husband

"Hello honey" Lino says loud enough for Han to hear.

"Yes jaggiya," Chan responds

"It's your son" Lino scoffs loudly. "Which one? You know I have six" Chans asks calmly hoping there's no trouble going on. Han oppa's breath hitched. Dad is going to kill him. Thinking about dad's metal hand makes all of us shudder.

"Your beloved son, HAN JISUNG" Lino yelled Han's name out loudly causing Hyunjin's curiosity to boil.

"What did Han do?" Appa asks confused.

Han oppa kept quiet the whole time. He doesn't want to get killed by his mom AND dad. Oh why didn't he just go to eomma the first time. Now it's too late to crawl out from his hiding spot.

"Well your son keeps failing his exams and the worst part is that he hid it away from us until I got a call from his teacher!" Lino complains

"What?!" Chan yells through the phone, "I'm coming home"

"Okay, thank you love, " Lino says hanging up before yelling, "HAN JISUNG! YOUR APPA IS COMING HOME RIGHT NOW, YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION."

In the meantime Hyunjin oppa was already in our room.

"Sungie, my suggestion is go to the corner and do kneeling with hand above head. Perhaps when appa came home and see you're remorseful enough, he wouldn't punish you as bad," HyunJin ducks down and says to Han who is under the bed, "If I can find you easily, so can mom and dad. Just think about it."

"But hyung- I dont wanna get spanked" Han whisper-yells trying to make his older brother shut up.

"Either way you will," HyunJin says, "depends on if you want harsh one or not so harsh"

"Hyunjin-" Han sighs looking at his brother.

"Did Han oppa just call Jinnie oppa without honorifics," I gasp

"I'll let appa know about this" Hyunjin smirks looking at his poor dongsaeng

"Quickly go Han oppa.... You really want to experience what we're feeling right now? Go before dad comes home," I try to convince Han oppa

Han oppa quickly scurries out of the hiding spot and do as I suggested. He doesn't want a blistered backside. Thank you very much.

While Lino was devastated waiting for Chan to come back home he heard some noises coming from the stairs.

"Eo-eomma" Han says shyly.

Lino sees Han and decides to take hostage of Han's ears while dragging him to the corner.

"You know what to do," Lino demands