Seeing her face turning red like an apple, Gu Xiao suddenly didn't know what to say.

He touched his nose.

"This is my home." Chu Wan was at a loss for words, "I've moved, and I didn't live here."

Gu Xiao said, "I know."

After the words fell, the two of them froze there.

Chu Wan: ...

he knows?

Although the villagers are very concerned about the separation of her family, but is he, Battalion Commander Gu, also concerned about these small things?

Gu Xiao: ...

How can people accept his words?

He coughed and said seriously, "Okay, go ahead."

Chu Wan nodded immediately: "You go."

An Nian stood aside, observing secretly.

What are they doing?

"Sui Sui, let's go." Gu Xiao said.

Xiaotuanzi was dissatisfied.

Dad can leave as soon as he leaves, why take her with him!

Reluctantly every year, she turned her head and waved her little hand gently: "Sister educated youth, goodbye."

"Goodbye." Chu Wan said.

After watching the family of three leave, Chu Wan returned to the room and picked up the sheets.

Suisui is still very cute, but I hope that when the child comes back, she will not bring her brother and her father with her.

Chu Wan put on the sheets, ready to arrange the bottles and cans she brought from the Nie's kitchen.

When she raised her eyes at this moment, she realized that Wang Meiru was still standing where she was, as if she had suffered a big blow.

She greeted: "Meiru, come and help me."

Wang Meiru came back with nothing to love.

There was no stove in this thatched thatched house, and the stove was outside, so she helped take the iron pot outside, and when she came back, she saw Chu Wan arranging the seasonings.

Wang Meiru: ...

Even the salt can be taken away with a quarter, Chu Wan really won't let herself suffer.

"Wanwan, how do you know Battalion Commander Gu?" She pretended to ask casually.

Chu Wan couldn't bring up the matter of "climbing the bed" that day, so she said: "I know his daughter."

Wang Meiru was relieved now, her tone was much lighter, and she warned: "Wanwan, Battalion Commander Gu is arrogant. Arrogant and very bad-tempered, the next time you see him, stay as far away as you can remember."

After the words fell, Wang Meiru felt relieved.

She was really confused, Battalion Commander Gu was a military officer, he was tall and handsome, and his family background was so good, even with two children, it would not be difficult to find a wife, how could he fall in love with Chu Wan?

...

On the first day after Chu Wan left, the Nie family was quiet.

Old man Nie sat on the kang, smoking one cigarette after another, as if all his strength had been exhausted.