Raviksha os - You are my wife part 1

Hey guys..so i know that many of you don't watch Dharmpatni, but this is just my imagination..something which could have happened..here Keerti and Pratiksha are sisters.

Pratiksha came into Keerti's room, she looked at her confused wasn't she supposed to get ready?? So, why was she still in regular clothes.

P- Di?? Shaadi aaj hi hain..why are you not ready?? Waise koi problem nahi hogi..Ravi bechara itna excited hain he will marry you like this also.

K-..

P- Di..when she didn't respond, she shook her..DI!!

K- Huh?? Kya??

P- Kuch baat hui hain kya?? Why are you looking tensed??

K- Pratiksha, woh i came to know where that gang is hiding, the one who is kidnapping women and selling them off..i have to check it out.

P- Di..aaj shaadi hain aapki..aapko jo pata chala hain tell it to the police na..

K- Nahi..i have to check it out myself..and waise bhi dulhan toh yahin hain..

P- Matlab?? Keerti picked up the bridal chunni and wrapped it around Pratiksha.

K- Tum ho na..just keep your face hidden..kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega..please i will come back in half an hour.

P- What!! No, di please this is wrong and dangerous..i cannot..yeh Ravi ko dhoka dena hoga..

K- Aare baba i will go and come in half an hour pakka..she quickly picked up her purse..hides her face and leaves..

P- Di!!

Pratiksha was feeling scared, this was not right..she decided to tell Ravi the truth..she called him to told him to meet in her room..

R- Pratiksha..saali saheba..kaisi hain aap..he looked at her she was wearing Keerti's wedding dress..

R- Yeh kya mazak hain..why have worn Keerti's dress..

P- Yaar bahut badi problem ho gayi hain..she tells him everything..Ravi was beyond pissed..

R- Yeh ladki hamesha har khatarnak kaam akele karna hain.. aur tumne roka bhi nahi..

P- Yaar bola na i tried..dekho..i think we should wait for half an hour..afterwards we will tell the family okay..

He nodded and they both paced around the room feeling restless,

P- Ravi..why do i feel so restless suddenly..

R- I am scared Pratiksha..kahin usse kuch ho na jaaye..

(K& P'sMom)- Pratiksha!! She looked at Mom scared, Keerti kahan hain?? And why have you worn her dress..

P- Maa woh..di..

R- Aunty aap please sab ko yahan bulaye..kuch baat karni hain.. everyone came and Pratiksha told them the truth..

Ravi's Mom- Ab hum kya kare?? Sab ke samne kitni bezzati hogi..

R- Mom iss waqt hum Keerti ko search karna hoga..

Ravi's Mom- No!! Bas..Keerti khud apni marzi se gayi hain..toh mein apni marzi se yeh rishta tod rahi hoon..

R- Mom!! Please..

RM- Nahi toh you have another option..marry Pratiksha.

P- What!! But aunty..

RM- You decide Ravi..

In the end..Ravi and Pratiksha got married, Keerti was assumed to be dead since her car was found in a bad shape..Pratiksha had consoled Ravi..even though they got married..but still they remained friends..that is until..

The Randhaws were having breakfast when saw Ravi and Pratiksha fighting with each other..

P- Ravi meri sketchbook wapas de..

R- Nahi Jab dekho tab..drawing karti hain..apni pati ke saath bhi time spend kar..they were running around each other..when Pratiksha froze seeing someone on the door..

R- Oye..pagal kya..he looked towards the door..

R/P- Keerti/Di..

Ps..hey guys..this is the first part. If it has good responses then i will write more..please comment..