#10

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

I ran away from the classroom, still blushing crazily.

Why did I do that?! What if he wasn't comfortable?!

Stupid voice! If only it hadn't controlled me like that.. why did it make me unconsciously hug Muichiro?! Whatever.

I ran through the halls of the school, trying to find the school bathroom. After running for what seemed like hours, I finally saw what looked like a girl's restroom.

I opened the door and hurriedly went to the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked like I had ran a mile! My face was so red and sweaty..

I turned the faucet and let the water run out. I cupped the water in my hands and washed my face, careful not to splash my clothes.

My hair is also a mess.. gosh!

I took out my ponytail and put it on my left wrist. I fixed my hair until it looked somewhat appropriate and cute for school.

I stepped outside and headed to my locker. I opened it, got my books, and got my pencil case. Just as I was about to close it, the bell rang.

Shit, I'm late! Ughh.

I turned around and swiftly walked through a hallway that lead to my classroom. I'm so lucky that my locker is close to it!

I turned the doorknob and looked around. Thank God that the teacher is also late!

I walked to where I sat, which was right next to Muichiro. This feels soo awkward!

I saw that Muichiro kept his eyes away from the window, which was next to my seat. His face also had a red tint, and he was covering the bottom half of his face.

I don't get it.. doesn't he like cloudgazing? Is he sick or something?

I shook it off my mind.

.・。.・✭・.✫・・。.