Peacock: Heh! My noggin is as good as an elephant's! (knocks on head) I won't forget that easily!

The child chirped as she started to make her way down the hall, encouraging the teen to follow with her.

Ddraig: No getting away with this one.
Y/n. I think it's about time I finally make my introduction.

Y/n: (Thoughts: I guess so. Just make sure not to go overboard with it.)

Ddraig: Nice and simple, got it.

Ddraig grasps while Y/n stands next to Peacock in front of a door with the words "food station" imprinted on it.

Peacock: Here we are! Good ol' food station!

Y/n: Why don't you just call it a kitchen or at least a dining room?

Peacock: (shrugs) I dunno. Besides, I don't make the names here, bub! I just eat what's inside!

Y/n:.........

Peacock only rolls her non-existent eyes as she presses a button on the side panel, opening the door up to reveal the interior. Standard stuff, really; you've got a dining table, chairs, and a few cabinets, along with a separate door on the left leading to the actual kitchen.

Peacock: Hey, Doc! I'm up!

Peacock shouts towards the old man, who was sitting down in his usual spot at the table, enjoying a cup of tea.

Avain: So I see the young man was able to get you out of your room. Hopefully, you didn't give him too much trouble.

Peacock: Hey! (jams thumbs to-self) I came in willingly this time, alright!

Y/n: This time?

Avain: Hm......Is it because you're getting something in return, Peacock?

Peacock: (grins) I can't get anything past you, huh?

Peacock said as she sat down on her chair while patting the seat next to her with Y/n abiding.

Avain: Won't Tommy and Danny be joining us?

Peacock: Nah. They're too busy polishing themselves right now. But enough about them. (Turns to Y/n.) Time to fulfill a promise, big man.

Avian: Oh? A Promise?

Peacock: Yup! Now bring out that glove thing!

Y/n nods outstreching his right hand out, and with a flash of red, there appears his sacred gear.

Y/n: Everyone meet Ddraig.

Ddraig: It is an honor to finally meet your aquatencis.

Peacock: Woah, it talks!? That's so cool!!

Peacock said as she jumped in place while Avain leaned in closer with an astonished look.

Avain: My word, I've never seen anything quite like it. Are you perhaps a parasite, Ddraig?

Ddraig: Far from it. I'm one of two heavenly dragons forever cursed to remain in this prison, for the fear of the power I possess to kill gods!