* The Game *

You were subbed on at the 48th minute of the game, you couldn't concentrate on the ball all your mind was thinking was telling your friends your gonna leave them. You might not even see them again. And Jenna. She'll be so sad. At this point someone passed to you and you didn't even realise you fell to the floor feeling the pressure on your shoulders holding you down. The ref stopped the play thinking you've passed out or something,

Nathan POV:

"What's up with him? He okay?" Antony says.

"I don't even know bro." I say looking at y/n.

Reader POV:

You got up and walked over to your coach with your teammate walking with you. Your coach directed you to your dad who looked at you upset.

"Right I'm sorry for shouting at you but you have to decide. It's them or nothing. No fame, no glory everything you've worked for gone. Make your mind. Please I know you can." He says holding your face.

"I don't know if I can dad." You say a tear going down your face, Jenna on the other side of the phone hearing it all knew the situation. So she ended the call.

"You can. Come on." Your dad says.

"I choose the game." You say wiping your tear and looking at the floor.

"Good. Get back on the pitch." Your dad says.

You turn around jogging back on the bitch and putting your thumbs up to the ref as he resumes play, their ball. You was playing LW the side where your friends were, when you received the ball on the far corner you controlled the pass and looked at the defender, you faked right and he didn't budge until you quickly moved left and stopped with a  chop going back, you then seen a gap in his legs putting the ball through it with a cheer from the crowd, with your right foot you crossed the ball into the box with a good header from the Striker.

"This is why your the best Y/N." Nathan said, you ignored, no distractions. Like your dad said it was them or your career, you made your decision.

The score was now 1 - 1 and the game was close. The crowd cheering you on you felt the urge to impress. Receiving the ball you ran through their midfield onto their defence. You fooled one and played a ball to the striker running through you ran with him and surprisingly he dinked the ball to you, controlling the ball over the keeper sliding towards you making a open net you tapped it in. This made you realise you didn't have to forget about them entirely. Just drift away. But still be friends. They'll understand what friends are for. Good friends. You celebrated with the striker then shrugged at your friends all of them with smiles proud of you. The score being 2 - 1 you continued to impress making good passes and showing your worth to the team, it was their corner 81st minute and it was a good ball into the box, their striker leaped above all of you and hit the ball with his head into the corner. 2 - 2.

All of a sudden they started playing incredibly good, the fluent passes between the striker and the centre forwards was incredible. Before you knew it, it was 4 - 2 with a minute remaining in the game. It was the last attack, to get one more goal added to your 1 assist and goal was key.

You running behind your striker to the left. You called for the ball so he passed it back to you, without thinking you hit it first time with the inside of your boot, it swooped into the air with curl, it then swooped down into the top right corner. You knew you lost but it was a cracking goal. You celebrated a bit and then stopped as you knew you lost.

After the game you was in the car park and went to your friends.

"Guys I'm not gonna be at school. I'm moving here to pursue my career." You say.

"We know bro i think all of us would do that. Want us to tell Jenna?" They say.

"Think she already knows. My last days gonna be on Wednesday  most likely so yeah." You say with a smile.

"Hey we'll miss you bro. But you gotta get a pro contract we understand so no worries." Nathan says, you all share a group huddle and you go back to your dad, getting in a Uber back to the hotel.

"Yeah so we're gonna move to the Apartment tomorrow cuz we getting everything shipped. I know you properly wanted to say goodbye but you would be drained and tired. Sorry." Your dad says.

"It's Aight I guess. I just need rest." You say.

* A Week Later *

3rd Person POV:

Nathan was walking around the school, checking his phone for a text of Y/N. This was supposed to be his last day, he had to show for his last day right?

"Hey Nathan you know where y/n is?" Jenna asks.

"Nah he's not coming probably sorry." Nathan says.

"It's alright. Just wanted to see him before we stop speaking you know." She says a bit sad.

"Yeah me too. But he chose his career and who wouldn't so. Cant get mad at him." Nathan says.

"How are you doing with all the acting?"

"It's been good just a bit stressful." Jenna says. They than walked together to class, building a new friendship, maybe more?

* Meanwhile In Miami *

Reader POV:

"YES!" You shout calling for the ball and slotting the ball into the right hand corner. Running to the corner post you knee slid across the floor looking at the pitch side camera.

"COME ON! IM TOO GOOD!" You shout at it.

You was doing great 2 games 3 goals and 1 assist. You secured the position in Inter Miami's semi pro u18 and maybe a shot at the senior team to play in the league when you get older. But you still had to finish this match.

You had the ball in your feet performing a heel to ball roll skill passing a defender then faking another with a rabona fake, into a la croqeta. You then finished it with your left feeling in your prime you ran to the corner again and let out a little dance.

You was enjoying life to say the least.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and more are coming !