Jisoo listened to him, clutching the phone so that the glass under the metal case cracked. It seems that Lee was aware of the whole situation with the fan and the threats, which means that Jennie told him everything.

-Where is she? The girl asked directly.

-Listen, we'll find her. Her phone has the same program that Holm had on it. Both signals are coming from somewhere in the residential building. I'll be there soon. Please don't look for her yourself. Trust me.

-The hell with it!- She barked, disconnecting the call. Jisoo was not going to sit idly by while her girlfriend could be in the hands of a maniac. She didn't care about her safety. She wasn't afraid for herself. The most important thing now was to find Jennie.

Jennie had a sore forehead and a buzzing in her ears: it looks like she hit her head well when she fell. Without trying to move and without opening her eyes, she was going to assess the situation in which she was. Her arms didn't move, her legs didn't move either, she was sitting on something hard, obviously with her limbs bound. Fucking professional! How did she allow herself to be approached from behind unnoticed? And why didn't I think that the attacker could not be alone?

She felt someone's gaze on her and cautiously opened her eyes, almost groaning from the sunlight that beat through the window directly into her face, causing almost physical pain.

-Look who's awake. Someone has a very strong head. It was necessary to give a bigger charge, you see, and you would have become smarter.

A mocking voice. Familiar to the point of impossibility. Jennie had difficulty focusing her gaze on the steel gray eyes that were looking at her with mockery. She felt sick.

-Signy Alm.- Opening her dry lips, she said.

-That's right.- Signy was sitting across from her, straddling a chair. She was holding a gun in her hands.- And you, it turns out, are not an easy thing, right? Head of the security agency. Did you think I wouldn't figure you out?

-How do you...

-While you were out, I took your key card and searched the apartment thoroughly. How many interesting things were found in your phone and laptop. And your passwords are too weak for me, I know a lot about technology.- She waved her ID, pulling it out of her pocket.- You should learn where to hide your things better.

Jennie shook her head, trying to come to her senses, but this only made the pain worse.

-Why all this?

-I want to ask you a question. Why the fuck did you even go to Jisoo if she's just a job for you? Was it part of your job to fuck her?

Kim could feel the waves of anger emanating from the girl. A grin did not leave her face.

-I love her.- Jennie simply replied, trying to determine if the knife that was attached to her leg was still in place. The ankles were taped together, and the handle was just above. Yes, the knife was still there. Like the one that pressed on the lower back. Great, she wasn't searched, which means there are chances not to go to the next world ahead of time.

Signy stood up and punched her right in the jaw, breaking her lower lip. Her right hand grabbed her hair, in her left she clutched a gun.

-Wrong answer. I love her. And you stole her from me. And for that I will kill you!

It was painful to speak, her lip was numb, but this blow, it seems, just brought her to her senses. Jennie ran her tongue over the wound, tasting her own blood, and said softly:

-Do you love her? Is that why you were stalking her?

Signy narrowed her eyes:

-You don't understand anything about it from the word at all. I see a curious bloodhound is eager to hear my story? Well, I can share something with you, because you won't tell anyone anything after I'm done with you anyway.