3

Hans Holm also went to the shooting, and Jennie signed up there not only because she was a good shot. Judging by the scheme of the university, classes were held in several stages. The first stage of the shooting is in a large, specially prepared place for this. And the second stage was at a distant shooting range, which was located on a site isolated from other academic buildings.

When Jennie entered the building through the turnstile, attaching a pass at the entrance, the guard checked her backpack and let her inside the dark corridor that led her to the reception desk. She again applied her pass to the green sensor, and her data lit up on the computer screen, at which a plump, slightly bald man was sitting. Yes, the security measures here are quite severe. Although, what can she expect from a place where military weapons are stored?

-Kang, you are in a beginner group. Go down the corridor to the left, there you will be given a weapon, the instructor is already waiting.

Well, she can start small. She headed in the indicated direction, bypassing the talking students along the way. The weapons were in a special room, each in the right cell, the cartridges were stored separately in a large safe. Jennie slowed her pace when she noticed Hans talking to the girl issuing the weapon. Judging by his posture and her embarrassed smile, they were clearly connected by something more than just communication.

-Holm, you damn fool! Stop cooing already, you're creating a queue. Take your gun and come here!- The instructor barked. Kim watched the girl's cheeks flush and narrowed her eyes disapprovingly. She works here and has an affair with one of the rich students. If he hopes to impress friends and relatives, then this is stupid. And if he expects to grab a piece of the pie from the Holms fortune, he's doubly stupid.

-Kang, the initial group.- She said, approaching the table when it was her turn. The girl took out a pistol, checking before that whether the clip was empty, and noting her name in the tablet, handed the weapon handle forward.

-Here, you will take the cartridges from the instructor.

-Be careful with him.- Jennie warned softly, assessing the stranger's appearance with a quick glance. Holm had pretty good taste. She was pretty, slender, with dark brown hair, a small scar on her chin, but that didn't spoil her. Brown eyes looked at her questioningly in response. Too simple and naive for such a wolf.

-Excuse me?

-Holm is dangerous, and you're playing with fire.

-It's none of your business. Who are you to him, another admirer? Get out of here already!- The girl blurted out angrily, leaning her hands on the table.

Jennie chuckled and silently walked away. It was pointless to say something to a person if he was already in love. The instructor handed her the clip, explaining how to load the gun and remove it from the safety. Then they were all taken to a large hall divided into two halves. It was exactly like the police shooting range. Individual windows, targets, headphones, only the shooting range of Forestville was much larger. In the initial group, where it was identified, the targets turned out to be larger and closer. Jennie understood that in order not to be a beginner, she would have to show herself. After a short introduction by the instructor about safety techniques, they were allowed to start shooting.

She hit the target quickly and accurately, firing the clip in a few seconds. After reviewing the hits, the instructor chuckled contentedly and noted something in his tablet.

-Kang is admitted to the general group. There's nothing for you to do here. Go to the other side.- He handed her another clip.- Come on, I'm watching you.

She stood in one of the opposite windows, and put on headphones, ready to shoot. All this time, Jennie was watching Holm's shooting, now he was one rack away from her. Hans shot well, but not always accurately. She fired the clip again, shooting the target in a few seconds.