Planning

In Denki's dorm room...

Minoru: *smirks* "Hey Kaminari, you know what day it is?" 

Denki: *smirks and nods* "Yep, it's April Fools' Day! But what should we do?"

Minoru: *thinking* "Oh! We could ignore and be mean to Midoriya for the whole day."

Denki: "I don't know, he's our friend and he's pretty terrifying when he's angry."

Minoru: "It's just a harmless prank between classmates. In the end we can just buy him some katsudon."

Denki: *thinks* "Ok."

Minoru: "Great! Now let's go tell everyone else the plan."

Denki and Minoru: *walk out of Denki's dorm room and enter the common room*

Class 1-A: *having overlapping conversations*

Denki: "So I'm sure you all know what today is."

Eijiro: *thinks and remembers* "Oh no. It's April Fools' Day."

Minoru: "Yep, and for our prank, we're gonna ignore and be mean to Midoriya."

Denki: "This should be a piece of cake for you, Bakugo."

Katsuki: "Shut up sparky!"

Mina: "I love some good drama, but this prank would make us seem like fake friends towards Midoriya."

Minoru: "Come on, it's just a prank between friends. And in the end, we can apologize and buy him some katsudon."

Hanta: "Well when you put it like that, I guess a fun April Fools' prank isn't so bad. I'm in."

Momo: "I normally wouldn't partake in something like this, but I guess I could loosen up and join."

Kyoka: "I'm down."

Toru: "I'll join."

Eijiro: "Sure. Midobro's strong and confident, I'm certain that he can take it."

Mina: *sighs* "Fine. But just so you know, this is not good drama."

Mashirao: "By the way, where is Midoriya?"

Kyoka: "He went out with Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Tsu, and Toga. They should be on their way back."

Denki: "Shit! We forgot about those five."

Minoru: "It's alright, they weren't gonna join anyway. We can just talk to them and ignore Midoriya."

Denki: "Great plan!" *high-fives Minoru* "What about you Kacchan? You in?"

Katsuki: *rolls his eyes* "Whatever."

Minoru: "Seriously?! Awesome!"

Mina: "Wait, why are you participating, Bakugo?"

Katsuki: "Well all you extras get to, so why can't I?!"

Momo: "But we're Midoriya's friends. You're his boyfriend, ignoring your partner isn't good."

Katsuki: "Shut up! He can handle it."

Denki: "Oh! They're back. Remember the plan guys."

Dekusquad and Himiko: *walks into the dorms smiling and laughing*

Denki: "Hey guys."

Ochaco: "Hey Kaminari."

Tsuyu: "Hi, ribbit."

Himiko: "Hey Denki." *throws up a peace sign*

Tenya: "Hello Kaminari."

Shoto: "Hey."

Izuku: "Hi Kaminari!" 

Ochaco, Tenya, Shoto, Tsuyu, and Himiko: *sit down*

Izuku: *holding bags full of chips and cookies* "I bought some snacks for everyone, you guys want any?"

Class 1-A: *silent*

Ochaco: "He asked if you guys wanted any."

Kyoka: *taps Ochaco* "Hey Uraraka, I bought a skirt and I wanted your opinion on it."

Ochaco: "Sure Jiro." *walks with Kyoka to her dorm room*

Izuku: "Oh." *slightly disappointed* "Well I'll just put them in the kitchen." *sits the bags in the kitchen and walks back into the common room*

Izuku: "Hey Kacchan." *waves at Katsuki and walks towards him*

Katsuki: *silently scrolling on his phone*

Izuku: "Hello? Kacchan?" *snapping his fingers*

Katsuki: *walks to his dorm room* (Damn nerd.)

Izuku: "Hey Kaminari, you said you wanted to show me a new game, right.?"

Denki: "Changed my mind, I don't really want to show it to you." *turns the common room TV on* 

Izuku: *getting sad* "Oh, well I'll just be upstairs if anyone needs me."

Minoru: "Nobody needs you Midoriya! Just go!"

Izuku: (Who the fuck is he talking to?) *walks to his dorm room and slams the door*

Katsuki: *hears* (Small fry and dunce face fucked up.)