Ch. 2

Miles sat in his dark room. He couldn't get his mind off Morales, not knowing if he missed him or just reminiscing about his hatred for him. His headphones were on full blast, trying to get rid of memories, but Morales was stuck around, like a virus. He was on good terms with everyone, but he felt that he had to settle something with Morales, prove to himself that it wasn't his fault; that he deserved to do something to make up for his feelings. He looked at his gift from Hobie, the Multiverse teleport. He sat up and looked through the cracked door.

His parents were asleep on the couch. He gave second thoughts about his decision, then turned on his teleport. The portal opened, and he got up and walked through the entryway, exhaling and questioning his resolution. His thoughts ran through his mind, memories. His heart raced as he closed his eyes. The portal opened, and Miles walked out. He ended up on the roof of the apartments. He walked to the side of the wall at stopped at Morales' room. He peeked inside his room and looked around. His eyes stopped at Morales, who was resting on his bed, his headphones at full blast.

Morales suddenly got up and opened the window, just wide enough for Miles to crawl inside, which Miles did. As Morales went to lie down with his headphones on, Miles crawled inside. He crawled on the ceiling, his eyes on his prize. He then crawled down the wall and onto the floor. Miles stood over his assaulter's bed, the man who couldn't let Miles sleep at night, who haunted Miles in his memories. Morales fluttered his eyes open to meet eyes with his prey. He scooted himself up and pulled his headphones off, the music still playing.

"Qu-Que? I thought-," Morales said.

"I told you I'm not from around here," Miles said.

He sprayed the web on Morales' eyes and got on the bed. Miles sat at Morales' feet as Morales processed the fact that Miles' was there. Morales ripped the web off and looked at Miles. He couldn't believe his eyes that Miles was back, back to haunt him.

"Why'd you come back?" Morales asked.

"To heal, for comfort," Miles said, he lay down.

"From what?" Morales said, "You want to make amends?"

"I want to heal," Miles said, he looked at Morales, "I feel like the only person who would know how would be you,"

"Cause we're the same," They both said simultaneously.

"So what," Morales said, "quieres ir de nuevo, consensualmente?"

"No," Miles murmured, "quiero que me vuelvas a violar,"

Morales couldn't believe what he was hearing. His victim wants to experience him again. But he couldn't resist Miles.

"yo también te extrañé," Morales said.

"I don't miss you, but I mean, I used to, but not-," Miles said, raising his voice.

Morales rushed in and kissed Miles on his lips. Miles tried to push him back, but Morales pinned his arms down. Miles wasn't ready, he wanted to explain but wasn't given the opportunity. He tried to fight back but was overpowered by Morales' raw strength. Morales pulled Miles' chin down, letting himself in. Morales started to unclothe Miles, taking off his jacket and his pants. He moved down to his neck and started kissing him there. Miles finally pushed Morales off of him, breathing heavily.

"Damn, let me explain myself!" Miles shouted.

"I don't know why you would come back when you knew this was going to happen," Morales said with a smirk.

Morales got closer to Miles, with a softer approach. Miles slightly scooted back. Morales stabbed Miles with a syringe and injected Miles.

"What did you do?!" Miles shouted.