life before you.

" Anna the dean is calling you in his office " , Anna got up packing her books and left for the dean's office.

She knocked on the door " enter " the dean shouted " Sir you wanted to see me " , " ow yes Ms Labron please seat " she sat down.

" I received your request, and I have good news and bad news , the scholarship you have is coming to an end , it will no longer be offered this is its last term, now the good news is that you've been accepted in Brainley the university you wanted to attend but sadly you'd have to pay for your own tuition so you could graduate in 3 months , here are the papers you can try your luck with the student loans as it's too late for a new scholarship but with your grades you can try anything is possible" Anna just took the papers and left.

She put the papers in her bag and left for her part time job.

You see Annabelle Lebron is a 19 year old virgin , she lives with her parents , her father is a gardener and her mother is a domestic worker. Anna works part-time so she could help her family out , her old sister Marcy is social media influencer she goes out all day and night all she cares about is her image , she doesn't want people to know where she comes from , she's ashamed of her parents.

" Anna table 4 is waiting for you " , " yes Ms Larry " she moved out of the kitchen to take the tables order.

" welcome to Larry's , I am your waiter Anna , I'd like to take your order " , " you look young working here , how old are you ?" , " I am 19 ma'am " , " you're always here?" , " no just weekends " , " what's your full name Annabelle Lebron" , " virgin?" , " yes ma'am " , " good , I'd like creamy prawn pasta with red wine " , "and I'd like some sweet mellow ribs with a salad and white wine " , " will that be all " , " yes " she nodded and walked off.

Okay that was weird , the rest of the night was good the lady who had asked her alot of questions had left her a big tip Anna was grateful.

She walked home that night happy , " I am home" , " hey honey how was your day " , " it was great mom I bought pasta and steak " , " mhhh Ms Larry must have been in a good mood " , " you can say that " her mom dished up for everyone.

" hey dad " , " hey sweetie, did you get your results?" , " yes but I have a bit of a hiccup" , " you're clever you'll figure it out " Marcy voiced sitting down.

" Marcy you're home" , " why is everyone so surprised I live here don't I ? " , " I am just glad to see you " her mother came out with the plates , Anna helped.

" steak and creamy pasta my favorite" Marcy smiled taking in the scent of the food , they ate over light conversations whilst Marcy interrupted everything.

Marcelo's Mansion
The Parlacents we're having dinner , " sorry I am late , I had business to discuss with Stella" Patricia voiced sitting down.

" I wanted to discuss what father had raised up last time about Marcelos heir " , " I told you I want a virgin and someone who isn't a gold digger" , " I found the perfect girl she's 19 sweet and beautiful if I may say so myself,  has great and sweet tongue , her mother is a domestic worker , her father a gardener , she's a straight A student she even got accepted in Brainley but unfortunately she doesn't have funds as her scholarship just ended because of some fraud scandal , and she's a virgin too ".

" she seems too good to be true " , " brother trust me she's the one I fell inlove with her immediately when I saw her " , " mhhh what's the catch " , " well you might know her sister she works for us at the club " , " who ? " , " Marcy " , " No" , " but brother sh.." ," I said no Tricia " , " Son ".

" yes father " , " why not give the girl a chance atleast invite her over and let's all see how she is , if she's like Marcy then we will all cancel her " , " fine just don't expect me to fall inlove with the girl , I know what you're trying to do , I've told you before I don't want to get married nor date , I am fine with the girls I have " , " okay Trish invite the girl" she smiled widely " okay ".

After dinner Trish and Marcelo were having a drink.

" what's all this Trish ?" , " I just want to see my brother happy , you can't hold onto mom leaving father forever , you need someone to love you Celo".

" I have family I don't need anyone " , " you'll love her even if it's not romantically you'll just love her , I promise ".

" just don't expect me to fall inlove okay " , " fine just be nice " , "okay " they continued drinking.

After that as usual Marcelo , called in one of the girls so he could take out his frustration on them.

Even though he wasn't interested in the girl he stopped midway and walked out of his sex room " Nicoo!" , " yes boss " , " find out anything you can on Annabelle Lebron, I want this information by morning " , " yes boss " , he walked to his room took a shower and got to bed.

He struggled sleeping all he thought about was the girl.