Soon, the wooden dolls were fixed on the ground. And I started to follow the instructions of my teacher. At first, I started using the wooden sword.

Sensai asked me to hit the doll twice, one in the neck and the other in the leg. I was a bit nervous but he reassured me that I could do it. I quickly hit the required places with my sword. I was surprised. I didn't know that I could use a sword. This really excites me. So I took courage and started Follow my trainer instructions and training.

Several days passed and I was training with katana and wooden dolls, and every day I learned new movements that helped me use the sword. After that, we started to train for To increase my stamina, reflexes and flexibility.speed ect.... In fact, this training was a bit difficult. I used to run for long distances and practice in difficult positions and in difficult conditions m, but it was necessary.

Then a month later. The real training has begun. Yoriichi-sama told me that I should start using an iron sword, and that I should fight him with it. Well, in the beginning it was difficult to keep up with him, despite my many attempts, but he was more skilled and experienced than me.

Yoritichi-sama was a very patient and understanding instructor with me. He taught me in an easy and calm manner. He focused on my mistakes and corrected them. He taught me many tricks and techniques in the sword. I really liked training with him because he is such a great and wonderful person. I can't believe I am being trained by the strongest swordsman in the world. I have to work hard and not be lazy.

When we didn't have training,we usually sat with each other and talk about many things,He used to teach me how to control my feelings and anger in difficult situations. And how the strongest swordsmen stand firm against their enemies with patience and reflection. And that I will pass through a lot of difficult and harsh things, so I have to be wiser and less talkative. And that I must protect the weak at all costs. I respect Yoriichi sama very much because he is a really calm person and respectful and very wise.he gave me a propose to live for.

Then i finally started learning the breathing styles,And yoriichi sama is going to teach me the sun breathing style.first I start learning total constration.

Breathing Styles currently taught within the Demon Slayer Corps are derived from sun breathing, the first one ever created.the majority of known Breathing Styles mimic a certain element of nature (flame, water,wind,stone and thunder).

and There is breathing styles also derive from other breathings related to it, such as the flower breathing, which is derived from the water breathing . The rule says that the original breathing is the strongest.

I remembered Genya told me that his brother uses wind breathing,while his trainer uses stone breathing.but I don't know what kind of breathing Genya uses.

Yoriichi sama told me that the sun breathing has 13 forms. And I would start with the first form.Enbu.

When The user performs a singular downwards vertical slash in an arcing motion.

Ar first,I didn't understand how to breath and uses the first form.and it took me a week to understand how to breath, it was difficult and painful but I kept training.

Then I started to uses the first form and fight yoriichi sama until I mastered it completely. After a while, I mastered it well. I was very happy when Yoriichi sama praised me. I felt that my effort was not in vain.This is what motivated me more to follow the training and learn all the techniques.

Then I learned the Second form Clear Blue Sky and the third one Raging sun. And I mastered them.

"You are improving well (y/n) san,soon you will be ready".he looked at me with soft eyes.

I smiled:"Arigato Yoriichi sama,I will do my best".

I kept training, I used to train a lot at night time.or on my day off.

On other side,Yuri san noticed that I have changed,she asked me about it but I said that there is nothing.

Today was my day off so I started training,suddenly I heard a knock at the door. Oh shit,it's Genya.

"Genya wait for a minute,I will come".

I quickly removed all the swords and items from the ground and hide it. I changed my clothes into (f/c) kimono and I opened the door.

"Genya!It's has been a while". I hugged him

"(Y/n) chan ! Hai I missed you,but you took a long time,are you ok?".

"Oh no nothing I was just cleaning,the house was a mess that's why,Come in".

We sat at the tatami floor with a table between us. I bring tea to Genya.then Mei came to him and stared at him mowing and hissing

"Mei stop hissing at my friend".

He gave me a box:"for you (y/n) chan" .it was a chocolate.

I smiled :" thank you Genya! I like it".

Genya noticed that (y/n) mood was good,she was happy and cheerful,he was confused.

"(Y/n) chan ,how are you?".

"I am great Genya,what about you! It has been a while,I am sure you were busy,I hope you didn't bring problems to your crow". She giggled.

Genya was happy to see (y/n) smiling again,he didn't like when she is sad.maybe she get over his brother and forget about what happened.

"No,I didn't,plus I see you have a cat,she looked angry".

I started patting the cat"yeah I found her in the street,and I took care of her,she is cute and fluffy,but sometimes she didn't like others" i played with the cat.

Genya was thinking,if he should tell her about Sanemi wanting to visit her.(y/n) looks happy and he didn't want to ruin her mood.she didn't ask him about his Aniki.this is sad.they used to love each other since they were kids.

"So Genya,how is your training?".

"It's fine,but sometimes it's difficult and painful".

"It's ok,one day you will be more stronger than before".

We keep chatting and talking,I was asking him about the demons that he had fight.I was excited to hear his stories.

"What about you (y/n) chan,are you working?".

"Yes I am working on a small tea shop.it is good and Yuri san is a nice woman". I smiled.

"That's great,I hope one day you will have your own tea shop".

I didn't want to tell him about what I am doing right now,I didn't want him to know that I am going to be a demon slayer.and my training with Yoriichi sama,because he will refuse to let me joining them.

After that Genya left and went to his mission.I will miss him,I hate to lie at him but I can't risk .

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ Mei was able to see Yoriichi and hiss to him.

▶ Yoriichi was confused about it,he thought that Mei is a savage cat and protective towards her owner.

▶ (y/n) once passed out suddenly while training. Since Yoriichi can't touch her, he just throws water at her.