Meeting the Joestars||PART TWO||

Start from the beginning

Second Persons POV:

"Jojo.. why don't you take around your sisters and show them the mansion while I get the documents done? I'm sure they would love to look around." the older man said as he nudged Jojo forward. Jojo looked up at him and nodded, then he asked us to follow him. I  already know the place, old man. 

"Alright.. Shall I show you two the backyard?" Jojo asked as he took a look back at us trough his left shoulder while walking.

"It would be amazing." I said as I forced a kind smile on my face.

Kristine, Jojo and I walked for about fifteen minutes as he showed us around. We were getting to know each other more and more as I had found out he had a dog named Danny. He was a large dog from the species Great Dane, which means his appearance was mostly in white with some black spots. I suppose that's the reason behind his name. I thought as I petted the dog behind it's ears while walking alongside Kristine and Jonathan. 

"Say, Jonathan, how old is Danny again?" I asked as I looked at him while keeping my hand on the dogs head. I think I've taken a liking to him.

"I have had him ever since I was five, so right now he is five years old. Just a small puppy!" Jonathan said as he beamed down at Danny. Hm, he really loves the dog..

I looked down at Danny with a smile, knowing that I can't force myself to do that to him. He is just an innocent dog, he must be taken care of and loved. Then my eyes went to Kristine, she has been quiet for a while now. I wonder what she's thinking about.. Perhaps she misses her home.

Then it hit me. I felt my heart clenching, my mouth becoming dry and my hands shaking as I looked at what seemed to be just a regular tree. But it wasn't just a regular tree if you look at it you could see a very specific initial  dug into the tree. It can't be.. why has it been kept?

My eyes were wide as I was about to go over to the tree but I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked back I saw Kristine's gentle hand resting on my shoulder, not squeezing it, just letting it sit there as she looked into my eyes. 

I looked back at her as I knew she was telling me to calm down. We didn't say anything as her hand left my shoulder and we broke eye contact while Jonathan was explaining something. Thank you, Kate.. A smile tugged on my lips as I looked forward to where Jonathan was pointing.

"A picnic place by the lake?" I asked as I looked at the beautifully made bench along with the five cushions on it. I was truly amazed at how the made something so beautiful and calming. The bench was a dark brown color as the cushions were a dark green color, fitting it in with the nature.

"Yes, because as a kid I used to sit there and eat fruits while watching the small fishes my father decided to build a bench for me to sit on." Jonathan said as he remembered the excitement he felt when he first saw the bench. "I was eight years old at the time!" he beamed at us as he started running towards the bench.

Kate and I looked at each other as she shrugged and ran in Jonathan's direction. I looked at the way her dress swayed behind her as her feet kicked the ground underneath her, then I realized how far she's getting so I ran towards her. Wait! I caught up to her as soon we stopped in front of the bench.

"Come sit!" Jonathan said as he was already sitting on the bench. We sat on the bench as we regained our breaths, then I looked at the lake. It flooded my mind with memories as I tuned out the other two.

*FLASHBACK*

Narrators POV:

"Dear, where are you?" the older witch asked as she walked trough the tall trees. It was getting dark as she could see the birds weren't leaving their nests anymore. She walked around between the thick trees as some wild animals such as bears, wolves and deer.  I can't believe I lost her again.