chapter 12

Soyeon's pov

i... it's okay if you don't li- Mhm?!" i kissed yuqi before she could finish the sentence,i put my arm around yuqi's neck,and she put her hands on my waist,and yuqi finally ended the kiss, "does that mean you like me back? or are you drunk?"Yuqi asked Soyeon "what do you think?" i winked at yuqi and left the room smiling,when i got out the room all of them we're infront of me, to all of them i meant Minnie,Miyeon,Shuhua and soojin. "Uh.. hi?"i said awkwardly then Minnie grabbed my shoulder, "Omg did you guys finally had sex?"Minnie excitedly said "uh, no?"i removed her hand from my shoulder because she was crushing my shoulder, "Then what did you do?" Miyeon said in the back,Yuqi got out of the room and held my hand, "can we go home now?"Yuqi yawned "yeah let's go im kinda tired" Soojin said "Okay then lets go" Minnie said.
We said goodbye to Lisa and Jennie then we left,it was another quiet ride but im happy because Yuqi liked me back,i was looking outside when i felt something cold on my shoulder ,i looked beside me and saw Yuqi leaning on me with her head on my shoulder, " Guys we're here" Soojin said and we got out of the car and got inside Minnie's House, i carried yuqi inside our room and laid her in the bed, "Soyeon.." i sat beside her "does this mean we're together?" She asked me "Yes we are" i said "I love you.." she whispered... "I love you more.."

Sorry if this chapter is short i couldn't think of anything [huhu nakakakilig AYIEEEEEE]