CHAPTER 1

A young lady is working in laptop... Her eyes is filled with tiredness and sleep but she's working ignored everything...

 Her eyes is filled with tiredness and sleep but she's working ignored everything

Saadhana aka saadhu...

Saadhu: "Inikkulla indha presentation ah mudichey aaganum.. illa andha thipper lorry manager enna eru eru nu eriruvaan... Idho mudiya podhu... Dot... Mudinjuruchu..." (I have to finish this presentation today.. otherwise that manager will scold me... It's going to finish... Dot .. finished)

She clapped her hands in satisfaction but another little clap sound also heard..

She turned around to see her son Ajay smiling at her and bouncing in walking chair...

Ajay aka aji

Ajay: mumm... Umaahh...

Saadhu: "Amma velaya mudichuten da en aji kutty.. idho vandhutaa...." ( i finished the work da ajju Kutty.. here I come..)

She stood from her desk and lifted aji from walking chair....

Aji: mummmm...muah...

Saadhu: "En thangam dhana neenga?"(you are my darling right?)

Aji nodded his head as yes.....

Saadhu: "En bujji kutty dhana neenga?..."(my sweetheart right?)

Again he nodded his head as yes...

Saadhu: "Achoo... En aji kutty... Amma unna romba neram thaniya vittanla... Vaanga poi kulichitu vandhu Jolly ah dinner saapdalaam" (my baby I have left you alone... Sorry.. come.. we will take bath and eat dinner...)

She bathed Ajay with warm water and also she took bath and came out of bathroom with towel and placed aji on bed...

After changed him into night dress and she wore a oversized tshirt and started to make dinner after secured aji in high chair and placed a Bowl of grapes infront of him.....

He was eating grapes and looking at his mom...

Saadhu: aji.. naalikku amma kku oru important aana meeting irukku.. so amma office poganum.. so.. neenga namma mani aunty ta chamaththa irundhukuranum.. ok?( Aji I have a important meeting tomorrow so you have to be with mani aunty .. don't trouble her too much)