Chapter 1: The Caves

Here are the names of our 6 mighty heroes:John The Mighty Cyclops,Bart The Barbarian King,Mr.Fuzzy The Cerburus Worm,Acid The Hero Made Out Of Acid,  Kayleth The Ancient Lich and Tough Goo The Amoeba. Our brave heroes specail abilaties are: John's specail abilatie is:He holds a tree that has pioson on it and can hit multiple people with andhe can hit people with it and throw at them. And for Bart our brave barbarian king is: He is very tough and when he gets hurt he regenarates but it hurts. And for our brave worm Mr. Fuzzy: He is very strong but he can only attack once each time he approaches to attack. Next is our brave blob of Acid: He can absorb people and spray some of his acid at them. Next is one we forgot to mention earlier. His name is Killer The Abaddon. And his specail abilaty is: Killer drives much fear into his enemies and when he uses it he can make it so that his enemies will not attack back. Kayleth's specail abilaty is: He has very strong magical powers and hardly ever misses his enemies when attacking them. Next is Tough Goo. His specail abilatys are: He is like Acid except he has a very powerful firestorm and he can split into multiple people if he is attacked with a blade. John the leader, calls in more help to help them face their enemies. They head to the caves that are near them for refuge. As they are wandering through the caves they more of their enemies,but the enemies are very weak. As they wander along they find a neighborhood of eleven houses and stop there to heal their men and while they were there they found some gold. (Now these villages were abandoned)  ( gold is just as much worth as normal money in real life.) And that is the end of part one.