Chapter 1

Naruto was rocking back and forth on the swing, he stared down at the rocks, using his feet to rock him. Why does everyone hate me? It's not my fault I don't have parents.. I mean if I had a choice, they'd still be here..

"Naruto Uzumaki I suppose?"

Naruto looked up, "huh?"

The guy smiled, "I'm Itachi."

Naruto nodded, "how do you know my name?"

"Lets just say I know someone that is in your class."

Naruto shrugged. "Oh."

"Alone?" Itachi sat by him on the swing.

Naruto blushed. "...yeah."

"Why don't you come stay with me-"

"Okay!" Naruto jumped down from the swing.

Itachi chuckled, taking his small hand.

Naruto made a face, "what are you-"

"Relax. We're both men, and I'm older than you." He ruffled his already messy hair.

Naruto winced, blushing a bit. "Hey!"

They walked in. "Brother I'm home! Get out from your room!!"

"No!"

Naruto tilted his head. Was that Sasuke..? Nah..

Itachi sighed, "so you don't want any riceballs!?"

Sasuke ran down the some, "you brought-" he stopped.

"Teme!?" Naruto yelled.

Itachi smirked, Sasuke shooting him a death stare.

"Oh it's you," Sasuke rolled his eyes walking to them, "Dobe."

Naruto clenched his fist, but stopped once he saw Itachi's smile. Why is his brother so heart warming and he... he looked up at Sasuke..."hmph."

"You will sleep with Sasuke."

"WHAT!?!?" They both yelled in unison.

"Sasuke, when do I ever ask you for anything?"

Sasuke's head dropped.

"You should know just how Naruto feels, now go make him a bed Sasuke." He ruffled their heads, "I'll make dinner!"

Naruto and Sasuke death glared each other.

Naruto was already laying down.

"And you of all people!" Ranted Sasuke.

Naruto didn't reply.

"Are you already asleep? Heh. I'm surprised you didn't challenge me to a duel to see who stays up the longest.." Sasuke walked the other way to catch Naruto's face, he really was asleep. Sasuke keeled down to him, for the first time... he pulled the blanket over Naruto, the Dobe doesn't look so bad..

It was the middle of the night, Sasuke had just gone to bed from finishing a chapter in his book, and it was cold.

Naruto woke up shivering, looking how warm Sasuke was. He's gonna kill me... but.. he laid next to Sasuke, cuddling the blanket, at least I am warm..

Sasuke went to roll over when he felt something, "huh...?" He suddenly jumped, "Naruto!?"

Naruto turned to him, "shh.."

"No! Why the hell are you in my bed!?"

"I was cold.."

Sasuke pushed him away, "why my bed!?"

"It was...warm.." Naruto started drifting off to sleep.

Sasuke grimaced, then huffed, taking more blanket. "Then stop stealing the covers!"

Itachi smiled to himself, hearing them fight. Keep him close, Sasuke. He thought of Shisui.

It was like this for a month and a half, only they were closer than before, but still fought often. Until...