Days and nights passed by while taking good care of their twins. And as the months flew by and it reached the first year of the twins, they didn't let the chance slip away, letting capture the moments.

The celebration of the first birthday of Galen and Galvin.

"Let's go, twins," the couple mumbled as they reached for their sons at the crib who are crawling and playing with their toys.

The one is giggling as his dad lifts him up. The other one just shyly put his head in his mom's neck and embraced his hand tightly.

"You're too noisy, Galvin," natatawang sabi ni Griezela sa buhat-buhat na bata ni Thross. Galvin just giggled again while he trampled his feet.

As they walked outside their house, a lot of acquaintances greeted their as everyone wished the twins a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday, Galen and Galvin!"

Tuwang-tuwa si Galvin nang makita iyon. He even waved his hands with the guests. While Galen looked up shyly.

Everyone sang the birthday songs as the twins stood in front of their large cake with a Naruto Shippuden design.

"Ruto!" Galvin suddenly beamed seeing their cake. Natawa naman ang mag-asawa. As the song ended, the twins blew their candle.

"Happy birthday, twins," the couple greeted their sons and kissed both of their cheeks.

A sound of click coming from the camera captured the memorable moment seeing the radiant smile of Galvin and the timid smile of Galen.

Years passed, and a lot of changes happened. The twins grew fond of each other as they became closer.

The two lives who have given a chance to live and leave a mark in this world.

"Vin!" Galen called as he tried to wake up Galvin who's sleeping on his bed.

"We need to go to school already," panggigising pa ni Galen.

"Ayaw po gumising," Galen pouted as her mom entered their room. Her mom kissed his cheeks.

"Ako na lang gigising. Baba ka na and have breakfast with your dad," sabi ng kanyang mommy. Sinunod naman niya iyon. And his dad greeted him with a smile and crumpled his hair.

"How's your sleep young man?" his dad asked while sipping on his coffee.

"I can't sleep well with Galvin. Nagpuyat po siya kakalaro sa psp niya kagabi," saad niya habang kumukuha ng pancake saka naglalagay ng honey syrup.

Thross laughed with what his son said. Ilang sandali lang ay bumaba na ang mag-ina niya.

Ang inaantok at pahikab-hikab na si Galvin ay nabuhayan nang makita ang almusal. That's really their favorite.

"Pancake!" he beamed and sat beside Galen who's eating quietly.

"You shouldn't sleep too late, Galvin," biglang sabi ni Thross.

Napabaling sa kanya si Galvin na kumukuha na ng pancake.

"Sorry po!" he beamed and did the peace sign.

"Want more?" pagbaling na tanong ni Galvin kay Galen nang makitang paubos na ang pancake nito. Galen nodded his head.

"Ang hirap mo gisingin," Galen said as the pancake was put on his plate. "Thank you," he added.

Galvin laughed and sat on his chair as he started eating his pancake putting a lot of honey syrup

"Sobrang tamis na niyan, Galvin!" pagbabawal ni Griezela nang makita iyon.