❛𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

Yeon suddenly started to smile which confused both Terry and the Imoogi within Hye Jin.

"How about we play with my rules?" Yeon said with a grin.

It all happened so fast, Yeon rushed forward towards Terry and punched him. As they kept fighting, Yeon tried to get a hold of the Moon Mirror that was still in his pocket. He hoped it wasn't broken after their fight.

Rang shifted back to his form from taking Ji Ah's appearance. It was all a well-made plan which the Imoogi and Terry didn't see coming.

"What is this?!" The Imoogi in Hye Jin yelled, aggravated by their scheme.

She then moved forward and punched Rang in the face. She then grabbed onto his collar to pull him onto his feet then proceeded to throw him on the wall.

Terry soon realised what Yeon was trying to do. "You want the Moon Mirror?" he said dangling it in front of Yeon. "Go fetch." saying that he aimed to throw it against the wall.

"No!" Yeon yelled. He knew he won't be fast enough as he had indigested the evening primroses.

Before it smashed against the wall, Yoo Ri zooms in and catches it. She thrimphly showed Yeon that she caught it, making Yeon grin at her amazing catch.

Rang stood up with the help of the wall he had just collided with. He didn't want to attack as her body would be receiving the hits. But he had to, a few punches wouldn't make a difference to what he was about to do soon.

"Come on, Lee Rang. Attack." Hye Jin (the Imoogi) taunted. "Aw wait you can't. You don't want to hurt her body right?" she said making a sad face and then bursting into laughter.

"Jokes on you Imoogi." Rang spat smirking. "I'm about to do just that."

Saying that he grabbed the sword that was fortunately fallen near him and charged towards her and plunged it into Hye Jin's Abdomen earning a gasp from her.

"You bastard! Ugh-" The Imoogi within Hye Jin yelled as it felt itself dying.

"Rang?" Hye Jin called out as the control of the Imoogi was wearing off.

"I'm sorry." Rang apologised as tears brimmed in his eyes. "Please forgive me." he removed the sword and threw it on the ground as if he was holding something searing.

Hye Jin dropped down to her knees and she shook her head, hot tears running down her face. "Not your fault." she choked out. "You had to do it."

While that happened, Terry who was choking Yeon fell to the ground yelling in pain. The Imoogi that was in Hye Jin's body, as they had planned, went to his other half, Terry's body. As they became one, the Imoogi was weak for a moment.

Knowing it was the perfect opportunity, Yeon grabbed the Moon Mirror from Yoo Ri's outstretched hand and turned the Imoogi into a stone.

In no time Rang was beside Hye Jin holding her weakening body. Due to the Imoogi turning into a stone, the plague vanished and Taluipa who was turned into a stone was unstoned. Everything was fine now.

Rang held onto Hye Jin firmly, as he comforted her as much as he could by raking his fingers through her hair, which became one of her favourite things.

Fortunately, her being a nine-tailed fox came in handy for her healing. Since the sword was not pierced through her chest as in, into her heart, she was able to heal herself and it wasn't deadly as it would have been if she were a human.

"You're okay, you'll be fine." Rang chanted to her and himself. "It's over."

"It's over." Hye Jin echoed smiling softly.

"I changed the ending."
"I saved Ji Ah and Yeon from the Imoogi."
"Because of that I also saved Rang from sacrificing his life for his brother."
"We got a happy ending, the ending where everyone is safe and fine..except for injuries and trauma that is, but still safe."

He pulled her closer to his chest as her eyes fluttered close and went limp in his arms.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

AUTHORS NOTE!

Don't worry she isn't dead.

Posted: August 19, 2023
Edited: X
Words: 744