❛𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

While Yeon went around meeting Shin Joo, going on lunch with his brother and then taking Ji Ah on a date, Hye Jin was preparing everything for a girl's night with Ji Ah.

It was Ji Ah's idea that they do it. It was like having a last night together before they fight and have a new beginning.

After their date, Yeon dropped Ji Ah off at his apartment while he went to meet with Taluipa.

"Ji Ah, you're back!" Hye Jin exclaimed as she saw her walking into the living room. "Go and freshen up, I'm almost done." she ushered the girl towards Yeon's room where Ji Ah was currently staying in.

"Okay! I'll be back in five minutes." Ji Ah chuckled walking away.

Hye Jin grinned and walked back to the kitchen where she was previously before she heard the door unlock. As she was preparing the snacks, she sensed someone behind her, noting the danger it radiated, she quickly turned around and quickly held the person's hand which was coming towards her at an alarming speed.

Her eyes widened when she saw Ji Ah who was now in control of the Imoogi. Ji Ah's mouth stretched wide in joy.

"You are getting better at this aren't you Choi Hye Jin?"

"What are you trying? Why now?" Hye Jin questioned still having a tight grip on Ji Ah's hand.

Ji Ah grinned at Hye Jin, "Change of plans. That's what we are doing."

"What changes?"

"For example," The Imoogi said then grabbed Hye Jin and threw her across the room. "You being my new body."

"What?!" Hye Jin shouted, panic radiating through her body. She stood up with wobbly legs.

Ji Ah (Imoogi) walked up to her and smiled innocently. "My other part knows how you know about the future and that you have some extraordinary powers."

"Whatever you do won't change the fact that you will lose Imoogi." Hye Jin hissed.

"Oh you see, we can't have that. So be a darling and give me your body." saying that Ji Ah (Imoogi) pounced on her.

Luckily Hye Jin's reflexes were faster and she sped away from the Imoogi. Ji Ah (the Imoogi) turned to look at where Hye Jin stood with a creepy grin.

"I see you've been learning new tricks." then the smile dropped to a scowl. "But that won't stop me!"

Ji Ah ran towards Hye Jin and threw her to the nearest wall. Having hit her head quite hard, Hye Jin staggered and momentarily made her vision blurry.