Chapter 13: Part thirteen

Dark Magic no longer banned!

By Rita Skeeter

Who would've ever thought that two wizards could change the Wizarding World like this? Let me tell you, dear readers, it wasn't me.

Harry James Potter - Peverell and Thomas Slytherin are still extremely young for wizarding standards, but they don't let their age stop them. No! The incredibly powerful couple has been active in the Wizengamot for just a little more than a year, but the change has been absolutely shocking.

After the new law for creatures, or human subspecies as they like to be called, they decided that it wasn't enough. No, my dear readers, they decided to head straight into the war against Dark magic to advocate for the 'dark side' and won!

It has been clear that Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, supposed Leader of the Light, has been lying to everyone for almost 80 years. And now, thanks to Lord Slytherin and Lord Potter - Peverell, Dark magic has been accepted again in the British Wizarding World, as it already was everywhere else.

Lord Thomas Slytherin, son of he-who-shall-not-be-named, has risen in the political spectrum and can now call himself the new Dark Lord. He is adamant that he will not be like his father and will only-

***

The paper goes up in flames after Albus has read most of the article. He cannot believe that the whole Wizarding World believes the filth that Voldemort is feeding them.

He sneers at the picture that peeks through the flames, a laughing Harry and Tom standing next to each other, clearly in love if the look between them is about to believe.

Albus shakes his head. He can't understand why Harry would do this, that he even wants to touch the man that had killed his parents, hurt him, and put something vile in him when he was just a baby.

Oh, yes, Albus knows that Harry is a Horcrux, but with his current relationship with Tom Riddle, he knows for sure that Harry won't try to kill him. It's probably a love potion or something.

Even if Albus can catch Harry by surprise and get the potion out of his system, he would not do Albus any favors in the end.

No, because Lord Death stole the opportunity to have Harry meek and playable.

Because of Lord Death, the British Wizarding World will cease to exist. Albus is sure of it.

Well, not as long as Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore can still take a breath.

''I rather would've done it in another way, but alas-'' He flicks his wand out and admires the Elder wand for a moment. ''-I need to stop him.''

He then apparates out of the old shell of a cabin he has been staying in. He pulls his hood up and steps into the busy street of Diagon Alley.

The two men he knew would be there are laughing in front of him. It's time.

''Tom Marvolo Riddle-'' He sees the man stiffen, and Harry grabs Voldemort's arm before turning around with a withering look.

''-I challenge you for a duel.''

****

Tom's POV;

''Harry, you still have about a month before classes start up again. Can you please calm down?'' Tom asks his boyfriend with a tired smile. He has been quite busy the last month, but it has been worth it. He is now Dark Lord again. Hogwarts is ready to start again and will take the affinity rituals when everyone returns. Dark Magic is legal again, and you can already see it reflected in Diagon Alley. Life has been extremely good with Harry by his side.