Happily Never After- A Prologue

My name is Ariella Nereida Triteia, and I am the Queen of Denmark.

Or, I was supposed to be, at least.

It's a horribly long tale, how it happened, and I can't give it away, can I? After all, you're here to find out about my happily ever after, are you not?

Hopefully you have better sense than that. Happy endings do not exist, and the only reason we believe there are is because the great storytellers always end at just the wrong time. They presume that all will be well by the time that the Prince is wed to his Princess. In truth, I was here, more than anything to prove them wrong. At least that was my original intention. Again, I have absolutely no interest in revealing my true intentions, not yet.

You are about to learn that there is no such thing as a perfect fairytale ending, and that those who were once the purest beings in existence, can be corrupted beyond repair by one single person, and that person is the very one that told you that true love was real.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[A/N] Hello lovelies! Welcome to the world of Happily Never After. Yes, this was to serve as some sort of prologue. It isn't much, but I believe it may be just enough for you to realize that this isn't exactly Ariel from Disney ;) Trust me, her bitterness is nothing to fear compared to what is to come.

I hope you all enjoy!

~Audrie D.