Chapter 2

The next morning i woke up with my head hurting like i'v been smacked with a baseball bat, i turned around and saw rue sleeping next to me, i looked around the room to see when i ended up at

I was at my house, in my bed and rue next to me.

WHAT the fuck happened.

I got up and shook rue, "rue wake up" i said shaking her, i heard her groan as she opened her eyes slowly, as soon as she sniffed she knew exactly where she was, "WTF AM I DOING IN YOUR BED!?" rue said standing up.

I shrugged, i checked the time it was 6am on a friday we had 2 hours Max to get ready nd go to school.

The thought of ever going there gived me the hiby gibys.

I stood up went to the closet to pick out an outfit.

Rue looked at me, "rue can you leave So i can get changed" i said crouching, she nodded.

I sighed i thought about that Dude that was with fez yesterday, the way he looked at me gived the a weird feeling.

I just shrugged it off grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

The outfit:

As i fiished doing my hair i got a text, i checked my Phone and saw that maddie texted me

'nid you ready? :
' yh'
'right il be there in a sec'
'Kk'

I put on my shoes grabbed my bag and went downstairs, rue was already there with jules on the couch, "finally" rue said standing up.

"jules you can walk with rue il be with maddie" i replied grabbed my Keys and walked outside to see maddie waiting for me next to her car with kat, "i was bout to text you get in" maddie said getting into the drivers seat.

I got into the passenger seat, "Hey girl!" kat said, i smiled, "Hi girl" i said saracticly, kat knew that i didnt like that kind of shit.

"right lets get going" maddie said starting the car and drivers to school.

At school

We arived at school, maddie parked the car and we all came out, as i walked into school i seen a cassie.

To be honest i didnt like cassie, not as much as i hate nate but still dont like her.

As i walked to my locker that was next to maddie's and cassie's, i opened my locker and put my stuff in there.

As i closed it a closer Look at cassie, i did realize that she was wearing the same thing that maddie was wearing.

"Hey cassie" i said walking up to her, she looked at me, "yh" she said losing her locker, "i dont Think you realized but you are wearing the same thing as maddie" i said cross ing my arms.

Her cheeks went red, and her eyes widened, "o-oh i didnt know" cassie said with a nervouse tone, she then walked away as fast as she could.

I just stood there confused untill maddie came up to me, "uhm nid i have a problem" maddie said, i turned around, "what" i replied.

"Look you have to find someone else to take you home becasue i will have to take kat and nate with me today sorry girl" she said, i rollef my eyes.

"not suprised, fine" i said walking away to rue.

I trapped her shoulder, "rue is there a possible chance that you could ask fez if he can take me home today?" i asked.

She stopped, "yh ik ask becasue im going to their house So i could ask if he could take you home" she said, i hugged her, "your a live saver" i said walking to class.

I had maths first, i looked for my seat and saw i had to sit next to cassie, i sighed and walked over to the seat and sat down.

I took out my books and put them on the desk, i realized i dont have a pen.

"psst cassie do you have a pen?" i asked, she didnt even hear me she was looking at something, "cassie?" i asked confused, i took a Look at what shes looking at.

I looked at the corner where the one and only sat, Nate Jacobs, i tapped cassie, she finally got out of her daydream, "why are you looking at nate?" i asked, her expression went red, "uhm no reason" she said looking back at her book.