1: The man in the alleyway 🩵

Started: August 16, 2023 - 2:01pm

Finished: August 17, 2023 - 11:55am

__________

"Alright babe I'm off to work, see you in a bit" My boyfriend Kevin announce to me as he pack up his work supplies.

"You're not staying a little longer" I wined. I didn't like staying home alone, it makes me feel all lonely and uneasy.

"Ah Y/n I can't, I'm sorry. You and I both knows that my work comes first" He pats my head "But once I'm back we'll have some time to ourselves with no work" He reassured me.

"Kay~" I smiled.

"Haha. I love you"

"Love you too"

And with those exchange words he left, slamming the door behind him very loudly. Since we was in a apartment complex we couldn't be to loud, and him slamming the door very hard like that will cause us to have some noise complaints.

But I wasn't worry all that much since the floor above us be getting really active at night. But get no complaints.

I went to bedroom. I thought I'll catch up on some sleep since I'm alone anyways. So I put on some cartoon shows for some background noise and dozed off.

---

I woke up hearing my alarm going off. I picked it up, it was now 3:00 that means it was time to go grocery shopping.

Hitting the stop button I hopped out of bed, put on some comfortable clothes, grabbed my purse, headed out and drove to the grocery store.

Arriving to my destination it turns out that they was closed. Forever.

"That's a bummer" I said to myself.

Whipping out my phone I opened GPS to find a different store and luckily their was one that wasn't to far away only 30 miles away.

Putting out the parking lot I hit the road to my new destination.
It took me an hour but I made it.
I found out that it was close to where my boyfriend worked at, maybe one day I'll visit him.

Now it was time for some shopping. I really didn't need much, just food for two people that will last for a week or so. I made sure to get snacks too.

After shopping I droved back home, since it was getting colder by the day it was dark out. Half way home I received a message from Kevin.

Kevin: Hey babe I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it on time I'll be a little late.

Me: No no you're good. I'll have dinner ready for you when you come back then.

Kevin: Thanks babe.

Me: Welcome.

Now that I think about it Kevin has been coming back home late a lot, maybe his boss is just being an asshole lately.

Upon arriving home I head inside and started cooking Kevin's favorite meal, spaghetti.

While the noddles was cooking I decided to go get some fresh air. I went outside and sat on the back part of my car watching the stars in the sky, they looked extra shiny tonight.