Chapter 3: The Honored One

Start from the beginning

The hourglass from your hand also disappears.

Y/n: Well... That was interesting... Anyways 2 to go today.

I mount my horse yet again and shoot off to the skies.

-_- Timeskip -_-

The second guy didn't resist either. Seems like my job is easy tonight.

I take out the last hourglass from the folds of my cloak and look at it.

"Johan Kakó"

After a few minutes I arrive at his location. It's in a smaller city's suburb area. Something is definitely wrong with the atmosphere in here.

I suddenly hear an explosion and somebody is sent flying through the street right before my eyes.

The flying man crushes into a house, destroying most of it.

Then another person appears. This time a woman. She is wearing blue clothes and is carrying a blue bow.

???: Give up Johan and maybe I'll let you live

The man then jumps out of the destroyed building and laughs.

Johan: You cannot beat me bitch.

The woman is visibly irritated with what she was called. She shoots some arrows at Johan and runs at him. She doesn't look like it, but she's incredibly strong in close range too. She kicks and shoots arrows at Johan, not giving him even a second to take a breath.

She then manages to drop him down. She steps on his throat and aims her bow at his neck.

???: Any last words?

This is it. I go next to them and prepare my Scythe to separate Johan's soul from his body. Luckily he's worn out, so even if he tries to resist me after his death, he probably won't be much of a problem.

But suddenly something reality breaking happens.

Just as the last drop falls in the Hourglass and the arrow is about to penetrate his neck, a Voidling catches the arrow and slaps the woman so hard she goes flying.

You stop your Scythe mid-air.

Y/n: Oh no.

This Voidling isn't supposed to be here. It stopped the natural course of events. Johan was supposed to die in that moment. Every second and even millisecond that he lives on right now, is causing bigger and bigger rift to form on reality.

I can't cut Johan's soul out when he's alive either... That would be a terrible crime and wouldn't fix anything, since the body would still be alive... Just without the soul.

The woman picks herself up and readies her bow.

Johan: Haha see. You have no way of beating me. I am under the protection of the Void.