first day

Setting: sunday morning
Matt's POV.
I am now calling anika "ya?"
"Hey anika its matt"
"Oh hey baby, what's up?"
"Were breaking up."
"Why?"
"Cause I said that's why."
"I won't let you."
"I don't care what you say I have a say in this i am part of this relationship I have a say and were done." She then hung up on me.
I put on a blue shirt that made my eyes stand out, cause there blue and every one days I look good in blue.
Angela's POV.
I put on a blue dress to show off my figure and eyes. And yes I'm trying to impress Matthew and I think no I know I'm falling for him. I was ready and it was 9:20 so I grabbed my stuff and went and waited on the porch, since it was almost time leave. They finally arrived at 20 til 10 (8:40)
Bro. Jerry said "sorry were late Matthew didn't wanna get up and was late getting ready."
"Oh, its fine."
Matt said "I bet you were running late to, having to your make up and all" with a smirk.
"Actually I got up at 8:45 and was out here at 9:20." That shut him up. There was a girl in the back about my age and she was glaring at me for some reason and I got in the van and sat in the first seat in the back next to a girl who was also my age and she said "hi I'm Delshai" matt's sister she looked about my age maybe a little older and I said "hi I'm angela."
Delshai said the girl in the back (the one that was glaring at me) is Anika one of my best friends."
"Hi anika I'm Angela." I smiled at her.
She flared at both of us and told us to shut up." Matthew looked back and didn't look to happy with the way she was acting, I guess there a couple? I looked at delshai and whispered in her "are they a couple?" "They were to tell you the truth he thinks your cute" she whispered in my ear and matt looked back "what are you guess whispering about "nothing" we both said I don't think he really cared.
During the 11'O clock service I went to the restroom I came out and was getting a drink when matt came out of the boys restroom I looked up and he's like "hey" I was just like "what do you want?"
"I'll straight out say it do you want to go on a date tomorrow with me?"
"I barely know you"
"But we could get to know each other
tomorrow."
(BTW its Halloween)
"Wanna go to the chittyvile haunted house for the date?"
YESSS!
He chuckled, I'll pick you up at 4:30 and I'll also fake you some where to eat."
"Alright" I smiled, he left happier than when Anika told me and delshai to us to shut up, just then she came out.
"Leave him alone he belongs to me."
"Not tomorrow he's taking me to chittyivile haunted house."
"Ya, if he doesn't ditch you."
After the service I took a buliten and put my number on it and gave it to matt. Later that night around 4 I got text
Hey
Hey matt
You goin 2 the service 2nite?
Ya
Good go to the teen room when we get there
K

Thanks y'all for reading I hope you enjoy it please vote, comment, and follow me and I'll be sure to follow back ✏. I love all my readers and followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!