chapter 24

Audrey's POV

I smiled to the Cameras but I soon felt overwhelmed. I looked over at Paul who looked angry but happy at the same time.

"Audrey, how do you feel??" people asked me. "great." I replied, I felt a tap on my shoulder. when I turned around, I saw Cameron and a couple workers. they pulled us to the side to talk to Paul.

"ah. the Audrey Dallas! congratulations!" Paul cheered. I was surprised but smiled.

"thank you Paul, I'm sorry for beating you're record. I feel bad, to be honest." I replied. he shook his head.

"non sense! we must celebrate!" he smiled. "first some pictures, yeah?" I nodded and the cameras took pictures and asked us questions.

even though I was proud of myself, I wanted my family to see this. family as in my family in the hotel, my magcon family.

"call Hayes." I said to Cameron. I quickly covered my mouth. "I didn't mean Hayes!! I meant Jacob."

Cameron gave me a weird look, "um ok?" he started to laugh.

"please don't tell anyone that just happened." I said, running to him. he started to run away and put the phone to his ear.

"hey Jacob, yeah she told me to call Hayes instead of you. but it was an accident as she says." Cameron said, I was chasing him around the little office.

"Cameron. you didn't." I stopped and stared at him.

he literally fell to the floor laughing and threw me his phone. it was off.

"you little piece of chicken nuggets!" I gasped. I laughed at what I just said and that was chased him for nothing.

"you know you used to be nicer, magcon changed you." I pouted.

he got up and hugged me. "I'm still the same Cameron. just having some more fun."

"good." I said, while we were hugging I saw a jar of lotion. so I put some on my hand and let go of Cameron.

"me too." I yelled, I slapped Cameron's cheek with it and he laughed so hard.

"wow little Dallas, taking after big Dallas." he smirked.

I laughed and we walked out of the office. Cameron grabbed a towel and wiped off all the lotion. I walked over to Paul who was talking to the reporters.

they asked me questions and I soon found out I was the fastest girl in Montana. they took some more pictures and then they handed me a sign that says "Fastest girl in Montana. 2015"

they served us food and drinks to celebrate, when it was over, I sat on the bleachers, near the cute boys.

I saw Bart walk into the dome so I tried to talk to the boys as quick as possible.

"hey, you did great out there." a boy with a finger-cutting jawline said. he has brown eyes and brown hair with a light blonde highlights in the front.

I smiled, "thanks."

"I'm Grayson," he said. I shook his hand and said "I'm Audrey, but you probably already know that."

they laughed and the ready of the boys introduced themselves, Ethan, Michael, and Mark.

(yes, the Dolan twins! 😋👍🏼)

Bart walked over and said, "Audrey, congratulations!" he hugged me and then said, "we need to get going, the show is starting soon and we need to rehearse."

I nodded and said, "bye boys." but they stood up too.

"oh, Audrey. I forgot to tell you, Grayson and Ethan are my nephews." Bart said. I was shocked but I smiled and said, "oh that's cool!"

Cameron found us and we left to the hotel.