Part 7

A/n PoV || In school || 
There were some hours left until the exam. Taehyung Namjoon and Jungkook were studying In the library. "Aishhh this equation is killing me,"  Jungkook said before pulling his hair roughly. Taehyung stared at him with a done face.

"What is it? Show me?"  Jungkook's face brightened when he heard Sora's voice. She sat beside him while her eyes were staring at the equation. "This one"  he said with his one finger pointing at the question. Suddenly Jungkook's eyes caught Taehyung's desperate face.

Jungkook intentionally asked "Where S y/n? She didn't come?"  His eyes were clarifying it to Sora as she nodded while getting the situation "Oh y/n.. she said she is coming-"  "Why are you both so desperate to see her??"  Namjoon asked while fixing his glasses.

Sora signaled him with his eyes, her eyes were pointing at Taehyung's face who was looking at the door. "Oh ok ok it's good… so good"  namjoon said with an enlightening statement making taehyung stare at him with a weird face.

"Here is she"  Sora said but got silent when y/n gave her a death glare who just came and sat beside her. Jungkook didn't say anything because he knew how badly she beat Sora last night. "Why are you waiting for me?"  You asked as your eyes scanned everyone there. 

Taehyung PoV
She is finally here, I thought she wouldn't come after our last chat. I looked at her and found her solving the equation while I was staring at her beauty. Aishhh she kills me with her beauty. She is way too different dude.. a passionate, spontaneous and stubborn as hell but her heart it's like gold.

I've been in love with her from the day we were best friends. Those eyes always stop me and make me go insane. She got her own. That's why I love my ms. Queen. Suddenly I felt someone punching me on my back, playfully. 

"Hyung?"  "We are going to the exam hall get up now" 
Wait what??? I've been staring at her for the past 2 hours while she was studying.  That's unbelievable dude, I'm so in love with you y/n..  

Y/n PoV  || In the exam hall ||
I was going to the exam hall as I only have 5 minutes to run there. I was running to the exam hall but suddenly two hands caught my hands and mouth making me whine and wobbly. "Ahhh"   "shhh it's me"  I was shocked when I heard his voice… taehyung 

He pulled me into a store room where I was pinned against a wall and we both were just an inch away "what the fuck are you doing?? What do you think of yourself??"  "Your lover"  "huh?"  "Forget it why you blocked me"  

I rolled my eyes at him while he was staring at me. Aishh now what's with my heart?? Why is it pounding so hard?? "I will do anything,  I don't care-"  "You have to y/n, block me right now or else"  "OR else what??? Huh???"  

"Like seriously what's the problem with you??"  I asked while moving away from his hand but he was strong. I stopped when I heard those words from his mouth "The problem is if I started kissing you then I don't think so I had been able to stop"  I looked at him catching an eye contact while his eyes were defining frustration and a kind of pain.

I pushed him away with all my force when I felt his hand getting off from me, showing my middle finger I shouted "Fuck you"  I ran away from there..

Taehyung PoV 
"Soon baby soon"  , the often fleeting upturn of the corner of my mouth, made me think more dirty. The dirty thought in my mind was making me smile continuously but suddenly reality hits me "FUCKK EXAM" 

I ran inside the exam hall and luckily the invigilator didn't come. The corner of my eyes caught the beauty which I was just pinning against the wall, it was her y/n.. I looked at her with a smirk while she mouthed the same word again, making me smirk and chuckle on her stubbornness.

A/n PoV || After 3 hours || CVS Store
Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook were having kimbap and were talking about the exam. Munching the food jungkook mumbled something with his doe eyes "I just want passing marks"  "I messed up in two questions fuck"  

Namjoon said while getting irritated "What about you"  namjoon asked to taehyung who was drinking his strawberry milkshake "My one question is incorrect"  he said proudly as namjoon made a disbelief faint smiled  "That's good now can we have a party??"   He asked to jungkook and taehyung 

The three of them eyes got brighten "Okay.. jungkook it's up to you invite everyone"  namjoon said to jungkook like a leader while his other finger pointed at taehyung "Okay then at my place"  namjoon said to taehyung 

"I'll be the one who will fix everything,"  Taehyung said while drinking the milkshake. Suddenly Taehyung's mind caught something hell. What will I call y/n?? Even if she agreed then what about her mother?? Will she agree to this??