Part 6

Taehyung PoV || In his room  || A month ago 
It's been a month now me and jungkook have been working on the exam which is tomorrow but I am not thinking about it right now the only thing running in my mind is her..

You guessed it right it's you and only you… My y/n she is making me go crazy in every minute, second and hour. The eye contact that we made on that day that's also for 3 times where we both were looking at each other like lovers. 

Ruffling my hair I grinned lazily while my eyes wandered through the notebook which was given by y/n. "Her writing is beautiful.. I thought that she never knew how to write as she only spun her pen"  I chuckled at my own thought.

Suddenly my phone buzzed making me shrug off from the thought, taking the phone in my hand I read the Id "namjoon"  ohh I forgot that he is away from seoul for some personal reasons. "Hello Joon?"  "Yeah you forgot about me??" 

How does he know "no-no brother I was just studying for the exam. What about you when are you coming?"  I heard him sighing "Today at 6 pm"  " really??"  Hearing his answer I got up from my seat with a shocked face "why are you so shocked??"  

"I'm not shocked, I'm happy"  I said and smiled. He always grinned with a sound making me aware of it. 
After talking a bit I declined the call and slept peacefully. 

Y/n PoV || In room || with family 
I was sitting with my family and was having my dinner with them while there was just silence. It wasn't a new thing for me. I have been seeing this from the day my dad died. 

Suddenly "your exams are tomorrow??"  Grandmother asked and I nodded as reply "hmm prepare for it and don't overwork i know you'll do nice"  i nodded again but this time with a response "thank you"  i said while she made a shocked face 

"Huh?? What?"  Her eyes were going to come out because of the way she was so stunned and shocked "W-What did you say?"  "I said thank you now and now I'm going to sleep" after saying this I went away before cleaning my hands. 

Of Course she would be shocked as I never replied to her with answers like these. These days are a bit different for me. I don't know why they are giving me different vibes when I'm the main lead lmao. It's like something playing in my stomach but I can tell what is it?

I get in my room and plopped down on my bed with my phone on "What the fuck????"  I was scrolling through my messages where I never have gone but suddenly I got a message which made my eyes wide open. How can he message me?? When I never gave him my number??

From him

The hell?? Who gave him my number?? Suddenly I got another message which said "You're seeing the messages but not replying, that's rude"  I read it with a done face. I sighed and thought to message him or else he would start to mock me. 

I scrolled down with an angry face.. how can she give my number to him?? The fuck this gurl is doing?? Opening her chat I started suing her.

Nova PoV || In her room || 
"What happened to her??"  I asked Jungkook who was lying beside me shirtless "she seems angry"  he replied while playing with my hair and I gulped harder "I told you to not give him y/n's number"  I shouted at him while grabbing the duet close to my chest.

"I'm just doing it for them baby"  yeah even I want them both to get together as jungkook has told me a lot about how they were in their past and how they are now. "Okay that's it I'm going I know she will kill me if I'll be late there"  

Saying this I wore my top and shorts "don't wear shorts"  "why?" I asked while chuckling at his possessive face "They will stare at you, I'm coming too"  "noooo she will kill-"  "why are you so scared of her??"  He asked me being all frustrated "you'll know"  

A/n PoV || At the CvS || Around 6 or 7 pm ||
You were standing at the convenience store door and was waiting for her to show up but she was late and that was irritating you more now. "The fuck!!! Nova is making me more angry now"  

It's been 30 minutes since I have been waiting for her to come but she ain't. I sighed with frustration "Y/n"  I heard her voice and I turned back to her. Why is she with Jungkook now??  Suddenly my eyes caught the hickey on her neck "Got it" 

She came with a smile but I was standing still with an emotionless face "What happened-ouch y/n"  pulling her hair. I hit her on her back with my elbow while Jungkook's eyes got wide open. "Y/n ahh I'm sorry please don't" 

She said but I kicked her on her ass and she dropped into Jungkook's arms "What the hell?? Are you fuc-"Jungkook was about to curse at me but got stopped when he saw your deadly stare piercing through his eyes. 

"You'll share my number with anyone??"  I asked while fixing my hair "No he asked me so i-"   she stopped when she saw you glaring at her. "Okay-okay I'm sorry I won't do that again"  saying this she arch her body in pain "Get me something to eat y/n"  

"Slippers or my shoes??"  I asked "I- it's okay haha let's go jungkook"  she said and looked at jungkook who gulped hard with his doe eyes… "Fuckkk it's killing me"  I said when I again got a message from him..

KIM FUVKING TAEHYUNG…..