Part 4

Taehyung PoV || In his home || 
I tilted my head when I saw the dark cloud approaching over the blue sky. It's like the world is shining right now but now it is crying. I couldn't stop thinking about her after seeing her in school, those smiles disappeared. 

But what happened on that day… why ain't nobody here telling me. My mom never knew about it nor me. She hates me because of that when I don't know the truth either.  I don't know what to do but I'm trying to help her in any way possible.

Suddenly I heard the door getting opened which caught my assiduity. I turned back and found my dad looking at me "Taehyung, how was your school today?"  He approached the room and asked me, waiting for my reply. I sighed deeply while closing my eyes.

"Dad?"  "Yes son"  I looked at him with my straight face "What happened on that day when y/n's dad died?"  I can see his face getting lowered by my question. He looked at me and smiled "What do you mean-"  "Dad answer me everyone know that you were there" 

He sighed while my eyes never left the anger "So you'll fight with your father for her?? You remembered that I got into an accident and most of my memory… I'm still recovering, son and I need time to figure out"  I sighed as he was telling the truth. 

Hmm he is right he got into an accident 2 months later and the doctor said that he lost half his memory.. It will take time to get the memories back but for now I have to do something and need to figure out what happened there.

Y/n PoV || In school || 
I was in the hallway while my eyes were looking here-and-there searching for nova. She told me to wait for her in the hallway and now it's been 30 min, I don't like to wait for someone "She seriously made me wait more?" 

I was pissed off. Now I couldn't wait but to walk in search of her. As I was taking my steps closer towards the class I could hear some weird noises that made me feel uncomfortable. "What on earth Is happening here?"  

I said after coming into the room and finding Jungkook and Nova kissing each other. They both parted away and looked at me like they did nothing. Wait a second, who am I to interfere?? I shouldn't do this and just back away

"I just wanted to tell you that I have been waiting for you for like 30 minutes"  I took the courage and said this to her while she replied "I'm sorry y/n I was-"  "She was with me Any problem?" She was about to complete her words but Jungkook cutted her off and replied.

"JUNGKOOK"  suddenly I heard someone's voice which made me widen my eyes. Oh fuck I need to go now  "Nothing I'm going bye"  I went out from the room just to find taehyung entering the class on the moment. He smiled towards me but I just passed away from there. 

I'm getting late for the class. I should head to the class.

Taehyung PoV || In the music room || 
My smile faded away when she passed away from there. I sighed and looked at Jungkook who was with a girl. "Duh again jungkook??"  I said with a pissed off face while he smiled "Hey taehyung"  

He is a playboy for your kind of information it's not like he lost his first kiss or something.. "The class is going to start in a few minutes and don't get late"  I said to him and the girl beside him panicked and started taking her things. "Where are you going?? That kiss-"

"The class is going to start and I know y/n will be so angry as I made her wait for 30 minutes"  jungkook chuckled on her statement "You are her maid??"  He asked her if she shook her head as a reply "Then?"  "But I'm her best friend and I don't want her to get angry" 

Oh she is just the same as she used to be. I still remember when we both were 5 and planned to play games. Y/n told me to come fast but at that moment I was having my breakfast so I got late and when I approached there, she scolded me.

I grinned over the fact that I still have feelings for her, for the same girl, she had made me go insane, it's like a moon wanting a hug from an eclipse. I looked at jungkook who was looking at me with a weird face "Don't tell me that you-"  "Shut up and tell me why were you kissing her friend" 

"Why are you caring?"  "Answer"  he gulped when his eyes met me glaring gaze "we both were here to get some notebooks but suddenly she slipped off and fell on me and because of that our lips touched, I wasn't kissing her it's just like a…peck" 

I nodded and went away from there "Taehyung"  I heard namjoon hyung's voice. I stared at him and he made a face "What is it?"  "Yoo run to the class"  he replied to me and I gave a look at my watch. Oh fuck man… 

Y/n PoV || Weeks later || last class 
(Author :- It's getting boring let me put this story on track) It's been a week now and I have been doing the same. It was the last class of the day as I looked at noa and found her talking with jungkook.

She has been talking with him for the past week. She has been getting too comfortable with him nowadays. I didn't care much and concentrated on my backpack which I was packing as the class is over now. 

I was about to go but suddenly "Yn?"  The  teacher's voice came out of nowhere and that made me stop. "Give this notebook to taehyung, I heard that you both are neighbours"   what the fu.k? How does she know about this?? And wait a second I won't go there..

"But miss you can give it to jungkook he will give-"  "No miss my house is far from his"  I looked at him and found smirking..oh really? "Heard it yn? Now give this to him it's really important"  

I sighed and nodded. I can't fight with the teachers as I don't want to because they are the older ones.. I really don't want to see his face as I have been ignoring him for a week… I took the notebook and headed back to his home. 

A/n PoV || Taehyung's home || 
You were not feeling nice as you didn't want to be here. This house has so many memories and darkness that you hate a lot. You sighed and took a step to the main door which opened..which made you shocked as it was automatic and only people who the monitor recognizes can go. 

How in the world did this happen?? You entered that home where you used to play with him, where you used to smile like crazy, where you used to love to be.. But it's not the same anymore. As the door opened you looked up but flinched. 

When you felt a heavy body falling on you which was too hot and was shrivelling. You looked at the person and it was Taehyung. He was trembling like crazy and his lips were shaking. "W_What happened?" You asked in a worried tone. 

He just stayed like this "f_food"