Part 3

Y/n PoV
I was walking in the hallway with my headphones on although my other hand was grabbing my book as I was so fixed on my book. I heard many girls yelling for no reason. 

Seems like someone's getting bullied. They don't have anything else to do?? Bullying someone will help them to breathe??  

I looked at my front and found a boy leaning on my locker and flirting with girls. Gosh, do they have anything else to do?? I walked over them and found them giggling and laughing.

"Ohh a new girl" that boy said with a smirk which made me wanna vomit on his face. I didn't care but to push him away and open my locker "What the hell?"  I heard him shouting and groaning.

All the other girls gasped when I pushed him away from my locker. One of them tried to help him. "Jungkook, u okay??"   "Yeah I'm"   I took my books and walked past them without even glancing at them. 

A/n PoV
Jungkook was so angry when you did this he was about to run towards you but he felt a hand stopping him. He looked at his back and found Taehyung with red eyes "What are you doing here?"  

"See here and think"  jungkook's explanation made him more angry, he looked at other girls who were looking at the both of them like they found today's meal. "Stop leaning here-and-there and go study for the exam"  

He spoke, grabbing the collar of Jungkook's shirt and dragging him away. "Yeah hyung what the hell??"  Jungkook looked at the girls and found them winking at him. He gave them a naughty smile but at the time taehyung pushed him in the class. 

"Taehyung, what are you doing??"  Jungkook said while yanking his hand away from his collar "Why were you leaning on y/n-"  Taehyung stopped himself and sighed when he saw Jungkook looking at him with a weird face. 

"You did see that I was leaning on her locker but you didn't see the way she pushed me away from it"  Taehyung calms himself down  "alright whatever let's just study for now"  

Why am I getting frustrated?? When I should be angry at her because of her actions. Aishhh why am I so weird?? It's so hard to control my feelings towards her, I feel myself getting pulled over when I see her. 

Y/n PoV
I shouldn't have done that but why do I always act so badly in front of others? I stopped on my track and looked at my sitting place. I sat there and sighed deeply. "I still remember those days" 

Flashback //A/n PoV// 
Little y/n was waiting for her dad to come back from the office. She was playing with her grandma and mother. She flinched when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned back and found Taehyung smiling. 

They both smiled looking at each other "You came??"  "Yes I was getting bored"  Taehyung replied to y/n and they both began playing. The Older ones were having chats with a good and positive vibe. Everyone was enjoying their company. 

"Yah you know today I got a medal from the school"  y/n exclaimed to him and he smiled "Woahh '' little taehyung was clapping after listening to her best friends. Those days were gold for the both of them as they both were nice friends. 

The Kim family and Lee family were neighbours but they were more like a family. They always helped each other in every situation but one day…

"Where is our dad?"  "I don't know tae tae"  a nickname given by y/n always made taehyung blush. He had a crush on her from the start as they both were best friends. "I also want to give you a nickname"  she smiled hearing those words from him. .

"Give me one tae tae"  she looked at him with her doe eyes and smiled "berry?"  She smiled even more and giggled, when he saw that he smiled two and they both started playing. "What happened to you honey??"  

Y/n heard the conversation and they both looked at them. "Where is Charles?" Your mom asked Taehyung's dad and he just looked down, "Eomma,"  Taehyung shouted and the elder one looked at the kid. 

Your mom looked at David's hands (T/D) and found blood dripping from there. She was so shocked and many negative thoughts started coming into her mind. As they both were there but not with each other. 

"WHERE IS MY HUSBAND?"  Your mom grabbed his collar and shook him in anger. Her tears were visible as she was about to burst into tears "Please don't behave like this with my husband, he is injured-"  

"I DON'T CARE HE IS NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING ABOUT MY HUSBAND"  your mom shouted with tears in her eyes to Taehyung's mom as she backed off seeing the anger in your moms eyes. "He died"  

Mrs Lee fell on her knees because of the sudden explanation. She wasn't able to handle the situation "MOM"  Y/M ran to Mrs Lee (grandmother) and helped her as she wasn't able to breathe properly… "APPA"  

When they heard your voice they all looked at you and found you in tears. "Come here love nothing happened"  your mother called you to her and you ran in her arms. The Kim family was crying miserably while hugging each other. 

"No it can't be, he told me that he will love me till our last breath..YOU WERE WITH HIM WHY DIDN'T YOU HELPED HIM?"  he didn't say anything "Taehyung let's go now"  your mother was so shocked when he just went from there with his family. 

Those tears that the Kim family was facing, never left their eyes till now. Y/D always helped T/D no matter what happened and today when your family wanted help they just left him, like this?? 

Flashback ends //END OF A/N PoV//

Y/n PoV
I had been crying and crying when I remembered those days.. It feels like I can't breathe. I still remember the way we all were crying miserably in front of them. My mom has suffered a lot of problems, all the debts are on her now… I can't forgive them…

I wiped my tears and sighed with my heart which was holding the pain "I can't live like this anymore.. My dad was the only one for me who loved me till his last.."  

Please come back dad!! I don't want to be like this without. Please come back and hug me like you used to. I had been crying all night and it's been freaking 12 years now. I was 5 when he left me and now I'm 17.

Those scars are still left on my heart and now they are haunting me dad.. "P-Please come back"